Should I keep this?

Went to the store yesterday and saw this bag. I purchased this extremely impulsively because the color is so gorgeous. But Im worried the color +lambskin will be high maintenance?View attachment 4777417

View attachment 4777416
omg love it!! i'd 110% keep it .. a different neutral that goes with everything from navy to beige .. I don't think it's a lot of maintenance at all

Reactions: bigverne28
I love it!! It’s a great color/ neutral and I love the chevron. But if you think it’ll be too much maintenance then you should probably return. I have two lambskin bags - a boy and mini rectangular, and don’t feel like it’s bad at all.

Reactions: bigverne28
Keep it. The color will go with everything and lambskin is more durable than you think. Just treat it with the same care as you would any nice handbag or clothing item.

I had a lambskin chevron Chanel too and surprisingly, the chevron design somehow made the bag feel somewhat durable than I expected (could be the lambskin of that season). I think your bag color is gorgeous, but if it keeps bothering you then maybe reconsider :smile:

Thanks for all your advice/suggestions. I ended up returning the bag after doing a little research and seeing the color transfer it could pick up. While it really is a gorgeous bag at the end of the day I don't think Id be comfortable babying it as much as I'd need to maintain the condition. I ended up picking up a small chevron boy bag in its place!