Should I keep this violet first?

My Violet is very veiny too and at first I was a little disappointed it wasn't as smooth as the leather on my Steel, BUT ... I LOVE it! Once I started carrying it I can't stop thinking how beautiful it is. Your leather looks similar to mine. I loved it so much, I ordered a Violet wallet to go with it.

I see the spot. But I really like the look of the front! If the spot really bugs you, then send it back. But if you can live with the spot...it will be against you when you carry your bag and not too visible...then keep it.

I think thats the characteristic of Bbags.. Im attaching my Violet twiggy pics. Its shiny, lots of distressing and veins.. Initally i didnt like it.. Now its growing on me.. If it was my choice i'd keep it.

PB070048.jpg

PB070047.jpg

i'd keep it cause i love violet and your bag is such a beauty, but you have to be 100% happy with it, if not, i'd return it, and start looking for something i could really love

Why don't you find out if NM has another that they could send you, and you could compare the 2 together? They might even be willing to not charge the second bag, just send it on approval, if that would help you. :graucho: