Should I keep this silverado?

abi319 u are great. Congrats on getting the discounts.

I dont think I am able to do what u did. I know some of the CSs will just tell us to return and will not guarantee shipping refunds. I heard that too many times. I did return one bag for replacement. They have yet to receive it. Will see what happens next.

Frankly returning an item to NM from another country is a pain and expensive as there are costs incurred such as taxes n exchange rate differences that are non recoverable. Anyone experiences this situation?

sanity - I think it's always worth asking for the discount. Even if they don't offer you an additional discount, try calling back and speaking with another Customer Service agent.

sarmel - thanks for your suggestions. I think they did keep some records as the latter CS will tend to repeat what the earlier one say. Alot depends on the CS we spoke to. Some are nicer and more understanding, some have very limited vocabulary ie limited to sorry and return.

Speaking about professional packing - allow me to rant abit. I once rec'd a bag from NM. The bag size is 16" in length n they squeezed it into a smaller dustbag (not chloe) and put the bag in a box that is 13" in length. The bag came in squeezed n crumpled. The front of the bag looks abit like the wrinkled face of a old man. I spoke to NM n all she said was sorry and she will arrange a replacement for the dustbag.

Although the bag is now back to 16", the wrinkled front of the bag is still there. It is not a good feeling.

Frankly, I expect more professionalism from them. They are a huge high end retail cum online organisation.