Should I keep this rosier tote?

melanierez

O.G.
Apr 9, 2007
A reminder that selling/buying/trading is not permitted here

I just purchased this bag from Yoogi's Closet at a great price, and it is in excellent condition. It was totally an impulse buy, because I had always admired the rosier totes in the store, but now I'm not sure.
http://www.yoogiscloset.com/valentino-green-black-silk-organza-rosier-tote-bag.html

Anyone have this bag, and is it just a special occasion bag or do you use it more often? There was some slight fraying on the roses, but I understand that this is normal and can be trimmed. I wear a lot of black, so I thought the pop of color would be nice, because I have blonde hair and green eyes.

What do you think? Any opinions?

Last edited by a moderator:

LabelLover81

Peace Love & Purses
O.G.
Mar 5, 2010
I just purchased this bag from Yoogi's Closet at a great price, and it is in excellent condition. It was totally an impulse buy, because I had always admired the rosier totes in the store, but now I'm not sure.
http://www.yoogiscloset.com/valentino-green-black-silk-organza-rosier-tote-bag.html

Anyone have this bag, and is it just a special occasion bag or do you use it more often? There was some slight fraying on the roses, but I understand that this is normal and can be trimmed. I wear a lot of black, so I thought the pop of color would be nice, because I have blonde hair and green eyes.

I used to have this exact bag! It was my second Valentino bag ever. I bought it from Neimans and was soooooooo excited for it. :nuts: I would always get so many compliments on it.

I think you made a good choice. You understand the bag requires an occasional trim. Because you wear dark clothing, when it sheds a bit it won't show on your clothes. Plus it sounds like it will really complement your coloring. Congrats on a sweet purchase!! :happydance:

nascar fan

just cruising
O.G.
Jul 3, 2009

That is drop-dead gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keep it! The color is so beautiful.

LabelLover81

Peace Love & Purses
O.G.
Mar 5, 2010
That warning up top is odd, I didn't get that you were looking to trade/sell. :shrugs:
Anyway, the black white one is lovely, but it's the medium size. The green and black is large and I think the better purchase.