Should I keep this rob rodriguez top??? help!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I think its really pretty - I would have to see what it looked like on though:smile:

2. If you aren't sure then you should return it, if you have doubts you probably won't wear it

3. ^^ Thanks ladies!

I'm just pretty fickle...I think I will wear it :rolleyes:

4. I like it...it's a touch Victorian IMO and unique. I think it would look great with jeans.

5. ^ yeah, that's what I plan to wear it with too..

hmm...I think I'm keeping it..maybe should have ordered one in black too.. :smile:

6. ITA

7. It's very Victorian...a little on the costumey side but if you paired it with jeans it would look HOT! :smile:

8. I actually like it! Not typically my thing, but the sleeves and oversized bow make this really cute :yes:

9. I think to pull something like that off, you need to be on the taller side. I am only 5'2" so I tend to avoid ruffley stuff like that. It just overpowers me.

10. ^^ thanks sammy and allison...
    Allison, I'm not that tall, I'm 5'5 but I like to wear heels most of the time so I'm usually 5'8 or 5'9 LOL
    hehe
    thanks anyways!

11. thanks kristy, I kinda like the Victorian styles..that's why I ordered it..but when I looked at it more, was worried on what to match it with..

am definitely keeping it! :tup:

12. Wait until you try it on... maybe you'll like it better on you.

13. i agree that you should wait till you try it on and it is for the taller people, but if you are more petite just wear it with tight fitting pants