should I keep this multicolor wallet?

MengLV

Mar 16, 2009
I got a multicolor black wallet, it is in like new condition, but there are 6 small spots look like clear nail polish or glue marks on the canvas. Is there any way I can remove it? Should I Keep it or return to the seller? It is LE item and on my wish list for a long time. Thanks

It is hard to take the pictures since they are clear marks. They are on Multicolor canvas, so I am so nervous to do anything. I saw somebody post the thread about use Non acetone nail polish on the canvas before, but I can not find it. Please forward to me if you find the thread. Thanks in advance.

If the marks are going to bother you, I'd send it back! I personally would not try to remove the marks if you think there will be a possibility you will still want to return it. The seller might refuse the return if you try to clean it.

If the marks are going to bother you, I'd send it back! I personally would not try to remove the marks if you think there will be a possibility you will still want to return it. The seller might refuse the return if you try to clean it.

Yes, it is bothers me. I did call my local store, they said I should not use anything on the multicolor pieces. They want me bring it in, so they can take a look. I may end up return it to the sender.

It's like my dilema. I bought a framboise vernis koala wallet from a lady ( for 180...good deal! ). When I bought her I didn't realize until I got home that she was just a weeeee dirty ( probably a little colour transfer ) but other than that she was perfect!
It did bother me a little bit at first, but its been almost 2 days now and I'm learning to love the little flaw that she has. It just means she's more special than any other vernis framboise wallet out there.
I think if you wanted it for so long a couple little marks shouldn't matter, because that iswhat makes you love your wallet even more later on. But, if it really super bothers you to the point where you can't stand iut, take it back : D