Should I keep this Minkoff pewter/black MA?

babyhart

admire inspire
O.G.
Jun 19, 2006
I'm having a debate about this bag, as it's my first dabble with Rebecca Minkoff bags. I bought the mini MA in pewter and black, from the holiday collection, and at first glance, i had to have it.

It's beautiful, but I wonder if it's too trendy. I usually carry classic pieces but occassionally go the wild route too. My dressing style also runs the gamut, sometimes classic, sometimes crazy. But what I love about the coloring of this MA is that it goes with a lot, even brown. I don't have a pic yet but I do have a link to a pic of it courtesy of shopbop.com.

what do you think?
http://www.shopbop.com/shop/product...hopbysize&ASSORTMENT<>ast_id=1408474395181057

Some will love this bag, other will hate it. Personally, I dont like it. I love RM'S two-toned bags, especially the blue w/ brown, but this one just doesnt do it for me. Not that my opinion really matters because hat is important is whether you like it or not, but if you are having doubts, then yes, you ought to return it.

BTW, I think a solid pewter or black in this bag would be gorgeous!

Personally I think the colour combo would look great with jeans, but if you're not sure return it. Definitely don't wait till you can't return it anymore, and you find you don't really like it, and it just stays in the closet collecting dust. Just adds to your guilt meter.