Should I keep this Marcie in plum?

melodysaw

O.G.
Jan 5, 2008
Hi ladies,
Need your opinions to help me.
Received this bag yesterday. But after close inspection I found there are few dents on the front flap. The picture was not able to capture all the details but you can tell it is not prefect.

I love the price, the style and the color, but bluefly does not have another one available. Should I return it or keep it?

Thanks in advance.

6756879297_000622759e_b.jpg

Depends on how much it bothers you. I got a great deal on a Aurora tote from Saks, but it had indentions where the handles had laid. I realized they wouldn't come out and it bothered me too much to keep it. Yours doesn't look too bad, but no matter ho great the deal if you're not happy send it back.

Depends on how much it bothers you. I got a great deal on a Aurora tote from Saks, but it had indentions where the handles had laid. I realized they wouldn't come out and it bothered me too much to keep it. Yours doesn't look too bad, but no matter ho great the deal if you're not happy send it back.

Thanks so much.
If the intentions are not on the front, it may not bother me so much.
I will return it.

Now that you have noticed the indentations, it will probably always upset you. It does sound like this will make you unhappy with her...gee, wonder why 'they' are so careless with the merchandise?

I would return it. Even on sale, it's a lot of money to spend on a bag you aren't 100% thrilled with. It's a lovely color, but if you're bothered by flaw now, you always will be.

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

Now that you have noticed the indentations, it will probably always upset you. It does sound like this will make you unhappy with her...gee, wonder why 'they' are so careless with the merchandise?

Thanks for the comment.
Yes, I probably would check the front flap every time I use. The 'fly" shipped two bags in one small box to me.