Should I keep this LV City Steamer? Cons and Pros please

Gorgeous bag! I am personally crazy about them. I don't use the front pocket, as I prefer the back pocket with the zipper. Yes, the MM can be a bit heavy when fully packed. Hope you decide to keep it :smile:

If it doesn’t serve fully functional then return it. My friend has the bigger Montaigne and it’s gorgeous, I really want one but don’t very wanna clash so I’ll find something else. The Montaigne is super roomy since it has the middle divider and then two compartments, so your stuff won’t jumble all together. Plus it has the just right size strap for side or crossbody wear. I personally think heavy handbags are the worse, I don’t need to be reminded of college days and lugging around 5 textbooks!

I like it a lot!!! But if you feel like it isn't the right bag for you then maybe go back to the store and see if you can find something else that will suite you better. I like it though.

I have a City Steamer too and it is on the heavy side since it is all leather. I use the shoulder strap from time to time. Although I find it a little bit too narrow. Might get a wider bandoulier strap. The hook is not easy to use so I just dont use it. Same goes for the front pocket unless I really have to secure something. Otherwise I love mine and how roomy it is. I got the denim version that can go with casual or dressier outfits. My grail though is the croc tie dye version of it which will never happen unless I win the lotto.:rolleyes: nonetheless putting it out there to the universe.

Reactions: thewave1969
Thank you for all your comments!!! I took it back and of course saw other cute bags that may consider getting later. I agree this is a beautiful bag but not for me :sad:
Sounds like you made the right choice for you - while I absolutely love the bag and have it at the top of my wish list, it sounds like it's just not right for you. For that price, you should be 100% thrilled with it! Have you thought about what you're going to get instead? Or just wait?