should i keep this lesportsac?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. i bought it yesterday from macys, i liked the print when i first saw it, i got that smaller styled messenger thats in my bag showcase, in the london print, but i never expect it to be so roomy, TOO roomy lol. so i got this, its smaller scale, but do you think it is worth it? it was 43 dollars. i attached some hurried pictures below. TIA!!

yekri.jpg
  2. I think the print is cute. As far as price, I prefer leather, so I'm not the best judge. Oftentimes, I see le-sportsac at Marshall's but not always in the design you may be looking for. $43 isn't a huge amount of money if you like it and think you will be using it.

3. I love my Lesportsac tote...so if you're gonna ACTUALLY use it [I have tons of bags that just sit there :sad: ], I would say keep it.

I use my tote almost everyday (for the past 6 months) and it still looks new! The material feels filmsy, but in actuality, it's quite strong!

4. hey, we had a 25% off presale thing going on for that bag like a week ago. I didn't pay attention to see if it was on sale today or not, if it is you could probably go in and get a price adjustment lol

and i love lesportsac bags, i once used one in pouring rain and everything inside my bag was DRY! plus it's very sturdy and is a good bag all around.

5. 25 percent off?! where? thanks for giving me the heads up! yeah i would use this alot, my only thing was i have this smaller styled messenger, that is too big imo for every day stuff but then i didnt know if i shiould just deal and keep using that one or not.

6. i was thinking of buying that print in a tote, it was TOO cute! but then i thought which need was greater, but i really like that print on the tote..maybe i should head over to the outlets and see if theres a smaller scale bag like the one im asking about and then can have both lol.

7. at Macys. Did you buy yours at full price? the 25% off should run through until Sunday

8. yeah, they said only the old ones were on sale, none of the fun stuff..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice