Should I keep this Gucci?

I would keep it. I can't say I'm a big fan of this color, but if you like it and if it goes with your wardrobe, that's fine.

The bag itself, however, is beautiful. Love the classic handle and the logo.

Thanks everyone for helping me out. I did get this on sale. I like it a lot. The color is a good fit for my (spring/summer) wardrobe. I guess I’m just not sure it is “timeless” or that it would have good resale value... not that resale value is everything. Decisons...
Appreciate how helpful this community is!

Reactions: averagejoe
Thanks everyone for helping me out. I did get this on sale. I like it a lot. The color is a good fit for my (spring/summer) wardrobe. I guess I’m just not sure it is “timeless” or that it would have good resale value... not that resale value is everything. Decisons...
Appreciate how helpful this community is!
I think it is amazing that you were able to get this beautiful style on sale.

I wouldn't count on many Gucci styles to have a high resale value. But in terms of longevity of the style, this bag looks really nice and has the "classic" Alessandro Michele Gucci style so I can't see it looking dated soon.

Reactions: papertiger
It looks very neat with a very Gucci-esque handle.

Sometimes we jump in too quick during sales FOMO, and sometimes we second guess ourselves after buying at the sales. it's more a case of can you afford it? Do you need it? Do you love it? And, will you use it?. If you say no to any of the aforementioned then best to return. 'Need' doesn't always mean you have no other bags, but is there a place for it?

if you want to return it, I'm sure it will be snapped-up.