Should I keep this Belle Du Jour clutch?

jjinthehouse

Nov 28, 2009
Got this clutch recently but not sure if I should keep it. The color is dark green, but it changes under different lighting, from black-ish green to neutral green, and it gets quite bright under direct sunlight:sad:

I'm not really a green person but I've been wanting this clutch for ever so I snagged on it. What do you ladies think?

Attachments

llson

O.G.
Aug 24, 2006
It's beautiful, but if it's not what you really want, then maybe you should return it. Also, it would depend if it fits into your wardrobe.

Angelicious

May 30, 2007
I love the color!! It's beautiful!! I suggest it's a keeper if you wear lots of black outfit.

vesna

O.G.
Jan 18, 2008
Canada
I don't think you should keep it since you don't love the color. The right one will come along that you will love.
I think the same, although few times I found that my taste changed within few months and I loved the colour which i had doubts at first

blueyoung

Sep 4, 2009
FOLLOW UR HEART!
maybe you can try it with some different outfits that you like, see how it goes~!

marjezz

Jan 20, 2012
i love the others but not really the green as i'm not really a green person either:P... it's better to let it go since u dun like it...