Should I keep this beauty >_<

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I had been on the waiting list for this Pochette Metis for over a month and it's finally here. My first intention was to use it as a casual crossbody bag l, but when I show it to my friends they said it doesn't look good on me :sad: Now that made me second guess my decision :sad: I need yoy honest opinion whether it's the bag for my type of body. I'm 5ft1 btw. Thank youuu
    PHP:

Attached Files:

2. Of course not!! It looks good on you but only you can decide if you want to keep it or not ,honestly i think it suits you perfectly are you sure they are your friends?&#55357;&#56833;

3. Did they say why? I think it looks fine!

4. They said it makes me look like a little school girl &#128514;&#128514;

5. Keep it girl! I think it looks great.

6. Uhm ok... lol. Well, if it's going to make me look younger I am walking (or better yet, running) to buy one.

7. Keeeeep!!

8. i saw the picture before i read your question. My immediate thought on looking at the picture was: Doesn't that bag look smart on her! It suits her! I don't know you (only you can decide if the bag suits your needs) but it looks great!

9. That's funny! The bag looks good on you. I think your friends' experiences with the shape of this bag explains that comment. The shape of the bag is classy to me. I hope you are enjoying it.

10. keep!! it looks great on you.

11. Keep!!!! I love it on you!!!!!!

12. IT LOOKS FANTASTIC ON YOU!!! Girl, you keep that bag but only if you live it like the rest of us here on Purse Forum &#10084;&#65039;&#10084;&#65039;&#10084;&#65039;
    ITS A KEEPER!!

13. It looks great on you!! I have this bag and it's my most used bag...I'm also 5'

14. Honey you r beautiful. The bag is fine and if you love it whats wrong
    Maybe some hate is in the air. Second who r these friends that can tell if a purse looks good on or not? Lol

15. Keep! Looks good.