Should I keep this bay??

ahh ok have caught up on your story now!!! ;)

definitely keep it, these bay bags did go on sale just like lots of other bags, so dont feel like it was an uneven trade, just look at it as a huge piece of luck :biggrin:

i'm sure you've done many wonderful things irl, and this is just a little special reward:smile:

that being said, i'd kill to have had that *mistake* happen to me! i once got gardening gloves instead of a mj bag... not such a hot deal:P

Congrats on the beautiful bag. I would not hesitate in keeping that bag. I probably would write down the date/time/name of the customer service representative I spoke with on the receipt or shipping papers and keep that secure somewhere. BUT, do not feel guilty at all!!!!! Rock that bag... and please share with us which delightful department store has this kind of service!

What site did you order the bag from? That's incentive enough to order bags from there in hopes i might score a Chloe!! LOL.

You did the right thing by reporting the error, and as long as they told you to keep it, you should have no guilty conscience about it. Enjoy! You've got one hot bag

Hi all!

Thanks for the kind words.

I hadn't mentioned the name of the store because (there's a second "update" post from me on these boards) when I called customer service a second time to verify that bag was sent on purpose as a replacement and to pacify my guilt, I was told that this was not true.

This bag was sent by mistake. The second rep did say that I could keep it as it was a company error, but I haven't felt right naming the store as it was a HUGE goof on their part and not excellent customer service as we originally thought.