Should I keep this bag?

nashpoo

O.G.
Feb 4, 2010
So I ordered the Kate bag in optic white from Nordstrom, but was sent icy white instead. Apparently their sku numbers are mixed up and they don't have any optic white bags left. Is this color pretty?? I like it, but it isn't what I was expecting?

IMG_1532391940.826118.jpg

IMG_1532391954.094736.jpg

Here's what it was supposed to look like

IMG_1532392026.493677.jpg

I love the color, but if you don't love it, send it back. I bought so many things that I didn't love, but kept because I thought they would grow in me. I learned if i have to talk myself into it, back it goes. Otherwise it will never get used and will sit in my closet collecting dust and regret. There is another bag out there that will wow you like you hoped.

They are both pretty but there’s just something about optic white that makes me swoon. Let me know how your bag holds up colour wise etc, next bag I’m saving for is a kate in white.

So I ordered the Kate bag in optic white from Nordstrom, but was sent icy white instead. Apparently their sku numbers are mixed up and they don't have any optic white bags left. Is this color pretty?? I like it, but it isn't what I was expecting?

View attachment 4142161

View attachment 4142162

Here's what it was supposed to look like

View attachment 4142163
If you don’t love it send it back. It’s not the colour you ordered and it’s their error. These bags are too expensive to not be in love with.

I saw an optic white (well, bright white not the grey tinged white) kate at the YSL boutique in chadstone, Melbourne a few months ago. By the time I get it it’ll prob be gone but I’ve seen them often enough over the years not to stress that they won’t come back out

I saw an optic white (well, bright white not the grey tinged white) kate at the YSL boutique in chadstone, Melbourne a few months ago. By the time I get it it’ll prob be gone but I’ve seen them often enough over the years not to stress that they won’t come back out

Darn Im in the states! I called the boutiques here and they all said the optic white went on sale a few months ago so they're sold out haha

Darn Im in the states! I called the boutiques here and they all said the optic white went on sale a few months ago so they're sold out haha
Oh gosh I would kill to get one on sale! I hope they didn’t here and I missed it somehow, I’ve been keeping such a close eye on white Kate’s ! Let me know how you go, I think the one you have is beautiful too so if you decide to keep it I don’t blame you!

Oh gosh I would kill to get one on sale! I hope they didn’t here and I missed it somehow, I’ve been keeping such a close eye on white Kate’s ! Let me know how you go, I think the one you have is beautiful too so if you decide to keep it I don’t blame you!

Right!? I already returned the off white one they sent me. So im torn between the light grey croc or the white. What do you think ?

IMG_1532669642.823824.jpg