Should i keep this bag?

I think it's pretty but I have a new rule. If I am thinking whether I should get a bag in the store, it means I don't love it & I shouldn't buy it. Just yesterday, I was at the airport & saw ysl roady in red with sparkling stingray handle on 40% off! I was so tempted to get it just for the price & I love red bags but my DH says it lacks the wow factor & I was hesitating if I should get it. In the end, he was right, if I didn't absolutely love it at 1st sight, I shouldn't get it. I didn't regret not getting it even though the price was fantastic.

this is my first ysl bag and its the harder leather i kind of wanted it to be slouchy..will it turn that way with use?

it looks to me like you got this bag in the saffiano leather version, maybe someone else can confirm?

in that case it won't soften up much at all, it's the nature of the leather to be stiffer. there are other cabas chycs with another leather type which are softer, although I don't know if that applies to this specific color.

it looks to me like you got this bag in the saffiano leather version, maybe someone else can confirm?

in that case it won't soften up much at all, it's the nature of the leather to be stiffer. there are other cabas chycs with another leather type which are softer, although I don't know if that applies to this specific color.

thank u for responding xoxo..is the saffiano leather not as popular?

this is my first ysl bag and its the harder leather i kind of wanted it to be slouchy..will it turn that way with use?
Hmmm, I don't know. The hardware is from the 1st version, and I thought the 1st version leather is the one people rave about becoming softer over time. Do you know the name of the color? Is this the Dove Beige?

thank u for responding xoxo..is the saffiano leather not as popular?

I really don't know. :shrugs:

personally I love saffiano leather, especially in a light color. I have a prada saffiano tote in a light grey and it is such a hardy bag with zero color transfer or dirt problems, I just wipe things right off. I feel like this camel color in the other leather would be sooo dirt-prone, if it even exists.

I think it's pretty but I have a new rule. If I am thinking whether I should get a bag in the store, it means I don't love it & I shouldn't buy it. Just yesterday, I was at the airport & saw ysl roady in red with sparkling stingray handle on 40% off! I was so tempted to get it just for the price & I love red bags but my DH says it lacks the wow factor & I was hesitating if I should get it. In the end, he was right, if I didn't absolutely love it at 1st sight, I shouldn't get it. I didn't regret not getting it even though the price was fantastic.

Wait!! What airport?!?!

It's BEAUTIFUL! It's the textured leather and no, it won't soften and get slouchy. Sorry:sad: I have it in red (note the avatar) and I happen to ADORE it because it is structured. It also makes it a bit fancier over the slouchy. My large slouchy cabas I actually returned because it lost shape easily when my heavy wallet was in it, much less anything else. So, I say keep it, I love it!!!!

It's BEAUTIFUL! It's the textured leather and no, it won't soften and get slouchy. Sorry:sad: I have it in red (note the avatar) and I happen to ADORE it because it is structured. It also makes it a bit fancier over the slouchy. My large slouchy cabas I actually returned because it lost shape easily when my heavy wallet was in it, much less anything else. So, I say keep it, I love it!!!!

thank you so much your advice has made me love my bag even more!!!:biggrin:

thank you so much your advice has made me love my bag even more!!!:biggrin:

May I ask what is the size of the bag? And I think it is beautiful! and the leather makes it more durable so you can bring it out and use it in pride and peace. They have this colour in the mini in the newer version (without the threaded Y) that I purchased recently and its beautiful but I am very afraid to bring it out because the leather is not as sturdy looking as yours and I'm afraid to get it dirty.

May I ask what is the size of the bag? And I think it is beautiful! and the leather makes it more durable so you can bring it out and use it in pride and peace. They have this colour in the mini in the newer version (without the threaded Y) that I purchased recently and its beautiful but I am very afraid to bring it out because the leather is not as sturdy looking as yours and I'm afraid to get it dirty.

I have no idea this is my first ysl .. I think it's maybe a medium?