Should I keep this bag? (pics)

vanbruntsa

purses/shoes/bling!
O.G.
Feb 16, 2008
I just got my Gucci Bouvier Medium hobo today. It is nice, but the green and red web ribbon is a bit distracting.

Should I keep it?

Attachments

• bag 002.jpg
    bag 002.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 101
  • bag 003.jpg
    bag 003.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 118
agree agree - very classic = you can not go wrong! Plus i think the green and red ribbon identify it as being gucci more than being distracting. i love and it would keep it.

I like it but you have to comfortable with it. Can you think about it a few days and then return it?

I have 90 days. I bought it from Bluefly. Only thing, I noticed it is missing the white security tag that their bags usually come with. I should call them and let them know that this one did not come with a tag (just incase I decide to return it).

I like the bag, just not sure I can pull it off. Also, not sure if I will like this bag over time...still thinking about it :sad:

Anyone have this bag and can provide some insight?

I think it looks great on you! I thought it would be really big, but the size looks good, also I like how it kinda slouches. Give it a few more days and it may grow on you.

I am new here so please don't get mad at my answer. I believe this is a great bag, but it looks a tad too old for me. I would probably go for the lighter color myself.
But again, you have to be comfortable with it. My little trick is that if I have to think for a few days after I purchase the bag, it probably means I don't really like it that much.
Hope this helps.