Should I keep this bag? (pics)

vanbruntsa

purses/shoes/bling!
O.G.
Feb 16, 2008
I just got my Gucci Bouvier Medium hobo today. It is nice, but the green and red web ribbon is a bit distracting.

Should I keep it?

Attachments

girlygirl3

O.G.
Apr 19, 2007
NYC
The ribbons make it classic Gucci! You definitely need to be able to carry it IMO, but if you're not comfortable with it, maybe another style would suit.

[coco]

LVoe
O.G.
Nov 4, 2007
Australia
agree agree - very classic = you can not go wrong! Plus i think the green and red ribbon identify it as being gucci more than being distracting. i love and it would keep it.

mssmelanie

O.G.
Jul 6, 2006
NJ
I like it but you have to comfortable with it. Can you think about it a few days and then return it?

vanbruntsa

purses/shoes/bling!
O.G.
Feb 16, 2008
I like it but you have to comfortable with it. Can you think about it a few days and then return it?

I have 90 days. I bought it from Bluefly. Only thing, I noticed it is missing the white security tag that their bags usually come with. I should call them and let them know that this one did not come with a tag (just incase I decide to return it).

I like the bag, just not sure I can pull it off. Also, not sure if I will like this bag over time...still thinking about it :sad:

Anyone have this bag and can provide some insight?

Charmed05

O.G.
Aug 11, 2007
JoHn'S WorLd
I think it looks great on you! I thought it would be really big, but the size looks good, also I like how it kinda slouches. Give it a few more days and it may grow on you.

kobe939

O.G.
Apr 16, 2008
rainy city
I am new here so please don't get mad at my answer. I believe this is a great bag, but it looks a tad too old for me. I would probably go for the lighter color myself.
But again, you have to be comfortable with it. My little trick is that if I have to think for a few days after I purchase the bag, it probably means I don't really like it that much.
Hope this helps.

java

Jan 22, 2008
you have to be comfortable with it, so keep it only if you end up falling in love with it in a few days