Should I Keep This Bag Or Return IT??

krazylisa

Aug 23, 2006
I bought this bag at my Coach Outlet. I'm not sure about it. What do you think?? Its a Hampton Large Hobo in Navy. Also, I only paid $120.00 for it? So do I keep or return????:tup:or:tdown:

Attachments

• DSCN3841.JPG
    DSCN3841.JPG
    114.9 KB · Views: 127
You don't mention if you like or not. If you are happy with it, I would say keep it. If I am being completely honest, it is not my style but everyone likes different things. There must have been something that attracted you to it, right?

Return it, if you're not totally in love with the bag which seems like it cause you are asking advice about a bag then take it back. Save that money or get another bag that you would love and be satisfied with. And you will know when you are in love with a bag, instead you would just post a thread telling all of us to check out your new purchase. But if I'm wrong and you do love the bag then just keep it.

I like it but not love it. How do you feel about it? When I first bought my black leather Soho duffle I wasn;t crazy about it but it was a great deal. After thinking on it a few days, I decided I liked it enough to keep it. Now it is my favorite bag along with my Carly.

I have this problem of wanting something that is a greeeaatt deal but not necessarily a what I want. In fact, I remember buying a bargain dress a few years back. It sat in my closet, with the tags on, for 3 years! :rolleyes:
You know, it might be back in style now.:idea: **runs to closets to try it on**

Buy something you looooove and then post pics!!;)

It's not my style, although I much prefer this color to the other pinkish one they have :yes: If you don't love it, no matter how great a deal, you won't be hapy... so I would return it... if you do like it, keep it!! :tup:

I agree with everyone. If you don't like it, take it back. If you like it, keep it. If you don't like it then you won't use it so it wasn't a good deal if it's just going to sit in your closet and never be used.

It's not really my style, so I don't like it personally but if you like it, then keep it. If not, then no matter how good the deal, it's not worth it...you should take it back and get something you really like.