Should I keep these aquamarine Pigalle spikes (100mm)?

Keep the shoes?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

PurseACold

Louboutin & Givenchy
Jan 7, 2014
New York, NY
I am being totally indecisive about whether to keep these aquamarine Pigalle Spikes (100mm). On the one hand, I love the color and the shape. On the other hand, I can't decide whether the spikes look tacky and whether I can/should wear this in a professional environment (that can handle some fashion risks). Help please!

Attachments

BirkinLover77

Apr 30, 2014
New York City
I love them very much, prefer them in black for the professional environment. Black color is a little subtle but overall the aquamarine color is absolute gorgeous for the spring and summer outfits.

PurseACold

Louboutin & Givenchy
Jan 7, 2014
New York, NY
Keep. They're a pretty colour. As for wearing them to work - depends on how strict the dress code.
Thanks all for your thoughts. I'm still hesitating. Will try them on again later and make a decision (though I'm leaning toward keeping them). Any other thoughts?

blairxoxo

Feb 19, 2012
NYC
I have the hot pink and grey ones!!
I wear the grey ones to work and pink one to dinners/parties!!

I love them!!

PurseACold

Louboutin & Givenchy
Jan 7, 2014
New York, NY
Thanks, everyone! I decided to keep the shoes. I wore them this weekend and got tons of compliments. I love them. I would have regretted returning them. Usually, I'm more decisive, but I had a block on making a decision this time. Thanks for pushing me toward the decision I wanted (aka enabling me :lol:).