Should I keep them or Should I return them?

Highmaintenance

Sofa King Broke
O.G.
Aug 29, 2006
I bought these shoes yesterday at NM last call, although they are very nice and comfortable (great price too) I'm afraid they are not versatile enough. Please help. YSL Polka-dot "Lolita" Sandals
Additionally, What kind of outfit and color would you wear with this shoes? What handbag?
Thanks!;)

Attachments

• ysl_s.jpg
    ysl_s.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 60
  • YSL_Shoes.jpg
    YSL_Shoes.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 54
Ohhh... I always loved these and wanted them so I would definitely keep them!! I think they would look great with all black or jeans and a white or black shirt etc.

OMG! Keep them! I love them so much!!! You can wear them w/ Jeans, Jean skirts, white pants, black skirt. They could go w/ so many outfits. Black hobo would go great w/ them!

I, like everyone else, vote that you should keep them!

They're very much in style, and other designers like Choo and Chloe are doing similar styled shoes for spring and summer. I think you can wear them with just about anything. If you look on NAP, they have paired a similar pair of gold Jimmy Choo sandals with some great dresses and skirts -- it's a great way to get some ideas.

definitely keep them!!
you can wear thwm with jeans and a shirt or a simple t-shirt or a dress in white or black....personally i'd even add a punch of red....they are truly versatile!
congrats!!

If you like them, keep them. They'll spice up jeans and black or white slacks or short skirts. You may not wear them tons and tons, but that's okay. Shoes that unique are meant to be worn only now and again (IMO).