Should I keep the My Lady Dior clutch?

Queensmama

Aug 2, 2018
Dear all,
I recently purchased my first dior bag, the black My Lady Dior woc and need your advice if it’s redundant next my black Saint Laurent toy Lou Lou. I thought the SL was more casual and the monogram more in your face and the Dior would be more under the radar for occasions I want to be slightly more dressy and under the radar. Any help would be much appreciated as I am deliberating getting a bigger black my lady dior or Celine nano luggage in the smooth black leather instead of the tiny woc (I have a patent black croc baby Saint Laurent sac de jour, nano pink sac de jour, berry nano givenchy Antigona, Damier ebene lv bb Alma and nano herringbone celine nano luggage already, so the size works for me but I use them less on the go, I only have the toy Lou Lou in the woc size). Thank you so much in advance.

48364867-5E0E-45A4-ABE4-2B1E27210333.jpeg

I think they’re different enough to keep both with Dior being more dressy and the SL being more casual. But if you’re thinking about getting the My Lady then it may be worth returning the clutch for the My Lady.

Reactions: Queensmama
Dear all,
I recently purchased my first dior bag, the black My Lady Dior woc and need your advice if it’s redundant next my black Saint Laurent toy Lou Lou. I thought the SL was more casual and the monogram more in your face and the Dior would be more under the radar for occasions I want to be slightly more dressy and under the radar. Any help would be much appreciated as I am deliberating getting a bigger black my lady dior or Celine nano luggage in the smooth black leather instead of the tiny woc (I have a patent black croc baby Saint Laurent sac de jour, nano pink sac de jour, berry nano givenchy Antigona, Damier ebene lv bb Alma and nano herringbone celine nano luggage already, so the size works for me but I use them less on the go, I only have the toy Lou Lou in the woc size). Thank you so much in advance.

View attachment 4771756
I think these two bags are completely different.

May I please ask where you got your Lady Dior WOC? I haven't seen that tag before at the boutique.

I think these two bags are completely different.

May I please ask where you got your Lady Dior WOC? I haven't seen that tag before at the boutique.
Thank you!! Do you think there is any upside to the mld clutch over the mini?
I ordered it on the dior website! It came in the most beautiful box all wrapped up, definitely the most gorgeous presentation of any online order!

Thank you!! Do you think there is any upside to the mld clutch over the mini?
I ordered it on the dior website! It came in the most beautiful box all wrapped up, definitely the most gorgeous presentation of any online order!
Oh that makes sense! It is a return tag essentially. They don't sell Dior accessories online in Canada so that's why I haven't seen that.

If you are fine with either the mini or this, then I suggest the mini. It is so cute in that size, and also very iconic. I would much prefer that over the clutch, because the clutch is missing some of those iconic elements.

I don’t have the lady Dior clutch, but I do really like it. I end up going to a lot of formal events/weddings out of town & I appreciate flat clutches that I can pack in my carryon (without crushing them). (Packing the mini terrifies me although I bring the medium lady Dior as my main handbag).

I tried this clutch in the store and adored it. I already have a black formal clutch but will definitely buy it whenever dior releases it in a true (non-pink) beige or champagne gold lambskin.

Dear all,

View attachment 4771756
Hi! I'm currently looking at the lady dior pouch in matte. Contemplating between a saddle pouch or lady dior pouch. How is the wear and tear of the lady dior pouch?

Attachments

• 20201226_212208.jpg
    20201226_212208.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 60
Reactions: baghagg