Should I keep the mini pochette?

sbuxaddict

O.G.
May 17, 2013
Hi everyone,

My mom got me the Trunks & Locks mini pochette in DE as a Christmas present, just in case they sold out. I recently got an Alexander Wang prisma biker wallet and a Balenciaga zip around wallet for myself, so my mom is thinking about returning the mini pochette for store credit towards a LV bag (possibly a speedy or NF). She doesn't think the price oft the mini pochette is worth it, especially now that I have two new wallets, and thinks that the money could be more useful towards a bag.

Of course I would love getting a bag, but I'm hesitant because the Trunks & Locks is limited edition and sooooooo cute! It's not like the regular pochette where I can just buy it myself later on :graucho:

What would you do??

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

My mom got me the Trunks & Locks mini pochette in DE as a Christmas present, just in case they sold out. I recently got an Alexander Wang prisma biker wallet and a Balenciaga zip around wallet for myself, so my mom is thinking about returning the mini pochette for store credit towards a LV bag (possibly a speedy or NF). She doesn't think the price oft the mini pochette is worth it, especially now that I have two new wallets, and thinks that the money could be more useful towards a bag.

Of course I would love getting a bag, but I'm hesitant because the Trunks & Locks is limited edition and sooooooo cute! It's not like the regular pochette where I can just buy it myself later on :graucho:

What would you do??
This is a tough one. The trunks and locks mini pochette is really cute and pretty and surely it's a keeper.

I went to local store last week to look for trunks and locks passport cover in Damier but it's already out of stock.

Maybe you can consider returning Alexander Wang or Balenciaga wallet?

I'd keep it too. Maybe you could use it as a kind of cosmetic bag or you carry some other items (phone, keys...) inside. This limited edition is so cute - I'm also getting the mini pochette for christmas and I'm so excited about it :biggrin:

I would keep it! I have the Mini pochette Trunks and Bags from years back and I love it! It's super functional! And super cute! You can use it as a wallet, camera case, cosmetic case, feminine product case and it's a limited edition! I like how you can clip the strap on just one side to make it a wristlet.

I would keep it. I had three mini pochettes, I sold my mono and azur an replaced them with the nm pochettes because they work better for me, but I kept my trunks mini because its limited edition. So definetly keep it;)

I would keep it. It's very versatile. I use mine as a cosmetics bag, and also throw my license and credit cards in and carry it to dinner or when I don't want a lot else with me. Plus it's so cute!

Why not keep it...?
I've been looking into getting a mini pochette or cles and have noticed that even the pre-loved limited edition mini pochettes are more expensive than you would expect.
Enjoy your two other wallets as well.

Thanks everyone! My mom offered a speedy in place of the mini pochette (as a gift for getting into school), so that's very tempting. I'm also thinking that $355 for that tiny thing is expensive! Especially when the speedy is a full-sized bag and just over double the mini pochette. But yes, LE gets so pricy once it's gone :sad:

Why can't I have both :P

I bought monogram and DE trunks and locks, love them both. though one is intended as a Christmas gift. I'm tempted to get the paillettes mini pochette, but I think it is sold out.

I use this style a lot to put in my bag with cards, change, prescriptions, etc, so get a lot of use out of them.

I'd keep it, but that is me.

Thanks everyone! My mom offered a speedy in place of the mini pochette (as a gift for getting into school), so that's very tempting. I'm also thinking that $355 for that tiny thing is expensive! Especially when the speedy is a full-sized bag and just over double the mini pochette. But yes, LE gets so pricy once it's gone :sad:

Why can't I have both :P

Ok, I'm the odd ball out... I would opt for the speedy. I know it's limited edition, but for me, that $355 is better spent on a bag.

Or would you be willing to return one of the wallets you bought? Since you can't use two wallets at once anyway. Perhaps you could offer to pay for the mini pochette and mom could get you the speedy for xmas? Then you would have a wallet and mini pochette that can go into your new speedy! Perfect! :lol: