Should I keep the Gaucho?

I have the black medium Gaucho and I love it. I use it for every day and I don't care what I'm wearing, it could be a white dress or jeans. As it is summer here it probably is a bit heavy for my summer clothes but I paid a lot for this baby and I am going to get a lot of use out of her.
By the way I started using it Christmas Day and it looks as fab as the day I bought her..

I personally would love to own both bags. :love:

I think both look good on you. I don't have a rebelle so I can't say how good it is but I have a gaucho for a year now. I use it daily for work and I'm really happy with it, plus it's aging quite well, because it's designed to look vintage, it ages better than other bags.

So, I think you keep whichever bag you're most comfortable with. :smile:

That's great to hear it is ageing well, I guess I will have mine for a long time. And my daughter is almost 17 and she doesn't mind that I am now in a bag buying faze. More to borrow.

Thanks for the feedback!!

I sent the gaucho back last week. :sad: Perhaps in the future a medium gaucho would work for me; the double was too large and I just couldn't see myself using it enough to justify the pricetag. Better to send it back to NM.com unused and let someone else enjoy it.

I agree!!! I'm actually loving my medium Gaucho a lot more than my double Gaucho...I think it's because it's simpler and is semi-messenger style!

Yes, I wanted to wear the Double messenger-style; but, it just couldn't be. It is good to know that the medium can be worn this way. :graucho: