Should I keep the blue (lots of pics!)??

Should I keep the blue jumbo too?

• Yes, it's gorgeous!

• Na, it's pretty but you have enough blue bags, don't keep it when have doubt...

Results are only viewable after voting.
I am so biased, I love that blue, so I say "Keep it"!

Would you regret it if you return it? It is a seasonal color so you may not find another one later if you give it up...

Yes !

They are different blues and the blue jumbo is a very vibrant shade from your pictures. If u are a denim person , then it might a be a little too blue to go with some , but I m sure u find someway to work it with your wardrobe.

If not u can always change it for something else u fancy more !

I am the only one to disagree I guess, hikaru, but I think don't sell the E/W (but I am biased since I have the same one :P) I think since the size of the BV and the Jumbo are very similar, and you do not want to sell the BV, I would let the Jumbo go. Then you can wait, and it a more neutral blue comes later, you can always go for that one. :smile:

You know, this is exactly what I think too!! In terms of sizes, I like that I have the EW for days when all I need to carry with me is my wallet, cellphone, keys & lip gloss! then when I need a big blue bag, I switch to my BV. Although both the EW and the BV have very similar blue tone compared to the jumbo, I think that's b/c those kinds of blue actually WORK in my wardrobe!

Yes !

They are different blues and the blue jumbo is a very vibrant shade from your pictures. If u are a denim person , then it might a be a little too blue to go with some , but I m sure u find someway to work it with your wardrobe.

If not u can always change it for something else u fancy more !

Yea, I am a denim person, and I do think that with the bright blue jumbo it seems to be too much blue.....the BV and EW work fine with denim though since they both are not true blue, they have some kinda greyish tone. i think that is why the bright blue jumbo doesn't work as well with my clothing.

hi, i just want to say...as much as i love my blue jumbo cav =) but if it doesnt work for my wardrobe, i will not keep it...but for me its the other way around...my wardrobe is the one has to adjust to my bags =) hth

Hi-
I was thinking you could buy it from NM during the 6 month plan that way you have more time to think about it.The is blue but very different from your other bags IMO hang it in your closet ,I find when you just throw something on it ends up looking cool
I also like the fact that it is a nice pop of color I think it's a keeper good luck :smile:

Yea, I am a denim person, and I do think that with the bright blue jumbo it seems to be too much blue.....the BV and EW work fine with denim though since they both are not true blue, they have some kinda greyish tone. i think that is why the bright blue jumbo doesn't work as well with my clothing.

It's a keeper.:yes: As loveaddict says; I adjust my wardrobe to match with my bags; not the other way round.:P It never hurts to buy some 'new' clothes. I :heart: mine and wear w/grey or faded blue skinny jeans.

Thank you all for your vote! I returned the bag today. It is still a pretty bag, but too bad it just doesn't quite go with my wardrobe (and I don't adjust my clothes to match a bag -- I buy clothes that look good on me for my body shape and size -- if I do that I kinda feel that it's the bag wearing me rather than I wear the bag, LOL!!).

Hello, Hikarupanda ! I just love that caviar jumbo in that BLUE color. I am planning to purchase one. Can you tell me if the leather on that jumbo is the new softer caviar or is it the more structured caviar of the past ?