Should I keep Pomme Koala?

Ok here are some pictures:

1. Picture of it closed looking at top of it
2. Inside with 4 CC slots full and stuff in the extra two slots
3. The stuff I had in the extra two slots
4. Bill compartment. Where my finger is there is about ____ that much room left of space on the end with an american bill in it.
5. Change compartment, you could easily fit lots of change in this thing.

The reason the 4 CC slots works well for me is that I have a cles that I keep on my purse at all time and it has my most used items like my ID and Debit card in it. I also don't have any CC's (thank goodness!), so i don't need much room.

Attachments

• fulltopview.jpg
    fulltopview.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 62
  • fullinside.jpg
    fullinside.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 56
  • stuffinpockets.jpg
    stuffinpockets.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 55
  • billcompartment.jpg
    billcompartment.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 52
  • insidechnge.jpg
    insidechnge.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 45
I have bought the french wallet in mono and epi koala in black. I love them bought. French wallet is easier to handle but there's not too many cc slots. Epi koala has a lot of cc slots and to me the coin compartment is ok. I think you should keep the koala and buy french wallet later. Koala is really pretty..

p11375369_ph_hero.jpg
Here is the inside of updated French purse with 8 CC. The price has dropped to $525 from $615.

I don't have either, but if I had to choose, I would go with the koala for myself. I need more credit card space. (I have the zippy in Pomme and love it.)

One more thing: You can use the coin compartment in the french purse to store credit card too. I won't use the 4 credit card slots because I am worry that the credit cards will put a mark on the leather on the right side.

I wouldn't recommend the Pomme Koala simply because the clasp is really not too user friendly. The Black MC koala I bought when I was in the UK has only been brought out for 2 days and i couldn't stand it and switched back to my Groom PTI because it was such a hassle! >.<