Should i keep or sell ?

balen.girl

IG : balengirl
O.G.
Aug 24, 2010
Hi all.. I have lost my love on my speedy B. Lately im in love with epi and using my epi bag non stop. Besides, i have speedy B 30 empriente which i also love. And i have speedy 35 mon monogram with extra long strap. So my question is : should i sell my speedy B 30 DE or just keep it ? I only use it 3 times since i bought it on November 2013. Please advice me what to do. Thank you in advance.. :smile:

You may use it in winter and just don't love it bc it's not time for dark clothes, I'd wait til fall and then if u do decide to sell, more buyers will be wanting damier ebene and you may get a better price

In most cases I would say sell it but I think you might regret it...especially since you've only used it 3 times. Use it a little more and then see how you feel. Give yourself until the next price increase!

Thank you everyone.. I think i will try to use it again, and lets see if i still enjoy it or not. Because its in a new condition, and if i sell it, i will loose money. :sad:
But if i dont enjoy it, then i will sell it.

I wouldn't sell my Speedy B 30 DE -such a classic bag. But if you find yourself not using and it is collecting dust I say sell and buy something that will get use. I use my DE pieces all year around but they get more use in the rainy and snowy season.

Be Blessed MoNikki

I sell bags that I don't use or that I do not enjoy. But it is always so difficult to part with these things. So you will know after giving the bag second chance.

That is a tough one because the speedy b 30 is an awesome bag. You can use it so many ways. Try carrying it without the strap. If you still don't feel the love then I always say sell it and get something you will love!!

Going through that same thing now with my DE EVA...........selling it and I got a Speedy B DE 25. Love it so much better.

Hi!! I also have the DE speedy b. It is a great bag but after seeing the empreinte line I think I would sell mines too. If I were you I would sell it and get a bag you really like. I love the epi line too. Good luck!!😄😄