Should I keep or return?

Hoya94

O.G.
Mar 27, 2011
I have a burnt orange duffle with the camel duffle kit and it looks awesome! I'm so in love with the duffle that I wanted another one in a more neutral color. I wanted it in camel, but that's sold out so I got the sand. However, now that I brought it home, I'm not so crazy about and I'm thinking of returning it. Even adding my burnt orange tassel is not perking her up enough. What do you guys think? Any recommendations or suggestions? Thanks!

Here are the duffles. The darker cognac is the 2007 Legacy duffle with a little updated twist of the tassels.

Attachments

• image-3293690941.jpg
    image-3293690941.jpg
    503 KB · Views: 497
  • image-131894182.jpg
    image-131894182.jpg
    382.6 KB · Views: 492
  • image-2233159182.jpg
    image-2233159182.jpg
    387.5 KB · Views: 493
  • image-2024319424.jpg
    image-2024319424.jpg
    465 KB · Views: 493
Have you tried it on with a few different outfits? If you wear a lot of color, a neutral bag would look really nice. But if you wear mostly neutrals then it might look a little blah overall. I would try it with your wardrobe and if you're still not sure, then return.

I think the sand is too light to go with a lot of things. I assume you don't want a cognac because you already have that color. Have you considered the metallic as a neutral? Or maybe just pick another color that goes with all the clothes your orange duffle doesn't. I love your orange duffle.

whateve said:
I think the sand is too light to go with a lot of things. I assume you don't want a cognac because you already have that color. Have you considered the metallic as a neutral? Or maybe just pick another color that goes with all the clothes your orange duffle doesn't. I love your orange duffle.

Thank you!!! I love my orange duffle too! It does go with lots of things, I guess I just wanted another duffle because they are so comfortable and roomy. I love reds, but was trying to stay away, as I have one too many! Lol! I'm not crazy about black, but when I was returning the sand duffle, I saw a woman with the large black texture duffle with the camel accents and I wanted to rip it off her arm! I checked the website and they no longer have it. Maybe it'll come back. I also checked out the new navy with citron accents and I kind of liked it, but I'm going to wait and see what new things come out. Do you have a duffle? Which one do you have?

Thank you!!! I love my orange duffle too! It does go with lots of things, I guess I just wanted another duffle because they are so comfortable and roomy. I love reds, but was trying to stay away, as I have one too many! Lol! I'm not crazy about black, but when I was returning the sand duffle, I saw a woman with the large black texture duffle with the camel accents and I wanted to rip it off her arm! I checked the website and they no longer have it. Maybe it'll come back. I also checked out the new navy with citron accents and I kind of liked it, but I'm going to wait and see what new things come out. Do you have a duffle? Which one do you have?

If you like the black textured duffle but prefer something lighter yet still neutral, consider the cement/black textured duffle. I've seen it at Macy's in-store, but I don't recall seeing it on Macys.com.

Here's the cement duffle (NMA) http://www.ebay.com/itm/COACH-CEMENT-WITH-BLACK-TEXTURED-LEATHER-LEGACY-DUFFLE-HOBO-/281044762558