Should I keep or Return my MOCA Rond?

beljwl

Nov 28, 2006
I bought it just because I was there and I know it is a LE but I am just not sure how much I will use it. I rather have a Fleurs Key Holder to hang on my bag. Or even put that money towards another bag.

For people that have a Rond do you use it a lot? I have a Cles and I love it. I use it everyday. I keep all my extra cards that don't fit in my wallet. I do not really carry much change so I would not use the Rond for that.

Help

I'd vote for you to keep it, but I'm biased. :P
I have the Cerises which I use for change and love it...but it doesn't sound like you're totally sold on it so I'd return it and get something you'll use!

Keep it - it is such a unique piece - you may find your need change in a year or so and find a use for it and have a wonderful LE piece to use!

I have a rond and carry it every day - I love it - I do carry change it in, but a friend of mine uses hers to carry jewelry in when traveling. I think there are a lot of different things you could use it for.

I bought it just because I was there and I know it is a LE but I am just not sure how much I will use it. I rather have a Fleurs Key Holder to hang on my bag. Or even put that money towards another bag.

I'm kinda on the same page w/you...I really want Madeleine before yr.2008:graucho:But then again, this LE Rond will compliments any monogram bags:yes:Hmmm, it's a very tough decision. I'm curious to see what kind of advices you'll get;)What bag do you have in mind~beljwl~?