Should I keep or Return my MOCA Rond?

beljwl

Nov 28, 2006
Walking distance to Rodeo Drive
I bought it just because I was there and I know it is a LE but I am just not sure how much I will use it. I rather have a Fleurs Key Holder to hang on my bag. Or even put that money towards another bag.

For people that have a Rond do you use it a lot? I have a Cles and I love it. I use it everyday. I keep all my extra cards that don't fit in my wallet. I do not really carry much change so I would not use the Rond for that.

Help

Lvbabydoll

O.G.
Mar 2, 2006
California
I'd vote for you to keep it, but I'm biased. :P
I have the Cerises which I use for change and love it...but it doesn't sound like you're totally sold on it so I'd return it and get something you'll use!

Needanotherbag

Halt and Salute
O.G.
Aug 6, 2006
Dressage Arena
Keep it - it is such a unique piece - you may find your need change in a year or so and find a use for it and have a wonderful LE piece to use!

I have a rond and carry it every day - I love it - I do carry change it in, but a friend of mine uses hers to carry jewelry in when traveling. I think there are a lot of different things you could use it for.

kimalee

Jul 30, 2007
I think you should keep it, but if you don't absolutely love it, then there's no sense in having it. Save the money for something you really love!

Oct 18, 2007
CA
I bought it just because I was there and I know it is a LE but I am just not sure how much I will use it. I rather have a Fleurs Key Holder to hang on my bag. Or even put that money towards another bag.
I'm kinda on the same page w/you...I really want Madeleine before yr.2008:graucho:But then again, this LE Rond will compliments any monogram bags:yes:Hmmm, it's a very tough decision. I'm curious to see what kind of advices you'll get;)What bag do you have in mind~beljwl~?