Should I keep or return? (Mini reissue with obvious crease)

Should I keep or return

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thank you all. Please ignore my poll. I just realized it does not make sense after reading your replies. The crease looks deeper and obvious from a different angel. Let me know your thoughts. Ignore my dumb poll. :sad:
If you do decide to return it, send me the SA info and I’ll gladly buy it from the store
But I do feel like you’re not satisfied with what you’ve been reading and may just end up like you’re making yourself want it even though you’ve seen the crease and you know for sure you don’t want it.

Reactions: Stratford
Never seen that deep crease especially when it's new, but if you say the crease looks deeper at a different angle, then I will KEEP it! I do love the RED mini reissue with GHW and I believe it's really hard to get. Chanel doesn't make RED Reissue that often. But if it's a black mini reissue, I will return it.

Reactions: xiaocheyixu
I don't understand your concern, aren't creases, lines, and winkles part of the reissue signature? I see nothing wrong with the bag, but if it bothers you, definitely return.

Thank you all. Please ignore my poll. I just realized it does not make sense after reading your replies. The crease looks deeper and obvious from a different angel. Let me know your thoughts. Ignore my dumb poll. :sad:

I personally wouldn't mind the crease on the reissue flap. I have 3 and some got more crease than the other. You see crease everywhere on the flap. I would def return if the bag has no crease anywhere else except that deep one (imagine classic flap with one deep crease in the front).

However, if you're not happy with it, I think you should return. You will see it everytime you're using the bag and it def won't bring you joy. I think the mini bag trend is going to stay for a while and we see Chanel released 3 dif reissue mini (single flap) seasons now (shiny gold hw, aged gold hw and goat w/RHW). But the bag color with hw combo that you want might not be released again. If you rly want to keep this bag, maybe think that you get $300 discount for that big crease? I think the current price is $3800 now. Good luck deciding!

I would return it if it bothers you. Otherwise, every time you look at the bag, all you see is the crease. I learned the hard way that most 'hard to get' combos eventually come back. You just have to be patient and you will find the perfect one that was meant to be. There is no need to settle, especially not at this price. You should be 1000% happy with it!

I must say after seeing your last picture that the crease is more visible. Mainly though because it is the only crease on that part of that makes sense. If there were more creases it would have been ok but at this point, me too would want a better looking bag.

Reissues are distressed, it is aged, they have creases. It is not abnormal or a defect. HOWEVER some have less distressing than others and some prefer them to be less distressed. Some just don't get the nature of the leather or just don't like the look. That is perfectly fine. YOU have to decide. Does it bother you? Do you even care for distressed calf leather?

I will say the one thing about your bag is the rest of it is not very distressed. IMO It would stick out less to you if there was more overall distressing.

In the end, YOU have to be happy. Not whatever we tell you on here.

I must say after seeing your last picture that the crease is more visible. Mainly though because it is the only crease on that part of that makes sense. If there were more creases it would have been ok but at this point, me too would want a better looking bag.
Exactly. I understand reissue has a distressed look, but the crease on my bag does not look like naturally distressed but a defect due to improper storage.