should I keep my vintage kelly 32?

Yes! Very, very true. My new Old Bag has such lush leather! Seems thicker to me than my newer Box calf bags.......

Take good care of her, Luxurylife.....a trip to the Hermes spa seems like your next step. Just so she can get a good drink and a polish and anything repaired that might need it. I think once a year if you use her a lot should do the trick.....and watch the corners......no bumping if you can help it!
:rolleyes: SO HAPPY TO JOIN FIRST FORUM. YOU GUYS ARE VERY HELPFUL!
Thanks shopmom411. I only used it twice so far.

LUXURY.......here's what I do with my Vintage bags. When I buy them, I usually carry them around a few times and then I take them in to the spa. My feeling is that they could use a good Spa treatment anyway. This gives them a fresh start while in your posession, KWIM?

Bought a 6-year old Barenia Trim II not long ago.....it arrived, it's lovely, I used her twice and brought her in to the spa. She'll come back refreshed and ready to live life hanging from my shoulder for another year or two.

Yes! Very, very true. My new Old Bag has such lush leather! Seems thicker to me than my newer Box calf bags.......

Take good care of her, Luxurylife.....a trip to the Hermes spa seems like your next step. Just so she can get a good drink and a polish and anything repaired that might need it. I think once a year if you use her a lot should do the trick.....and watch the corners......no bumping if you can help it!

YAYKS MY APOLOGIES I JUST SAID FIRST FORUM.....
:rolleyes: SO HAPPY TO JOIN PURSE FORUM. YOU GUYS ARE VERY HELPFUL!
Thanks shopmom411. I only used it twice so far.

The croc is thicker from this period, too, IMO.