Should I keep my silver miroir speedy?

You don't seem thrilled, I would return it and get a BH and epi pochette, those are great bags and you'll get a ton of use out of them! I'm thinking you can still return it especially since LV is running an extended return policy for the holidays so If I were you I'd just get rid of it now rather than try to sell it later and possibly get stuck with a lower price, even if you do make a profit it may not be enough to have wasted your time on it. Just my opinion.....

I would either sell it very fast (I think after the initial hype dies down I think this bag is going to be a flash in the pan) - or better yet, if you're still in the return period, return it and get some classic and pretty that you will really use. If you can, return it. I think it's a ridiculous price for a very flashy, plastic bag personally.

I know some of the purse members love it, but when I think of the lovely bags you could get in its stead (a batignolles horizontal and a pretty wallet) and use them day in and day out - I would return it in a heartbeat.

I wouldn't "flip" the price on ebay - on a personal level I would feel better returning it and letting someone right below you on the wait list get it if they really want one.
:yes:

Like everybody says, if you're not fully in love with it, then return/sell/get rid of it and get your money back for another thing.

I'm totally in love with this bag, and I love to have it as my everyday bag (at least during the holiday seasons). I have been looking for a shiny bag for myself and this one just hit right on! I don't have a problem with it being too flashy :smile:

1k for a plastic bag... I know, I feel guilty, but hey money is used to buy things that you adore :smile:

Welcome. I find that if I don't carry a bag immediately, and have second thoughts, it's better to return it. You might try selling the bag for a profit, & if it doesn't sell then return it. In all areas of collecting, most collectors eventually sell some of their items. I'm thinking of when I collected dolls, & I would buy some & later sell them when they didn't interest me. There has been a big debate on the PF as to whether someone should sell for profit. It is your decision. Good luck in whatever you decide.

I'd be careful about assuming that a bag can be resold on eBay. While that has always been the case in the past, with the new attention being paid to lowering fraud and the sale of counterfeit bags by eBay many folks selling authentic items are finding their auctions canceled by eBay. From the eBay board, it sounds like an incredible hassle to get permission to re-list. Even then, some folks find their auctions canceled again for no reason.

A month from now you might find yourself with a bag you don't really like anymore and find you can't list it on eBay without it being canceled.

If you're not in love with it, I'd return it. To me, it's got that look to it that says "I might love it this week, but next week I'm going to be saying "What was I thinking?"

Welcome to tPF and congrats on your first post!

I think you should only keep it if you love it...and it doesn't really sound like you do...I would suggest selling it and buying a bag that gives you that euphoric moment you usually get!!!

Good luck!

Thank you all for giving me such great feedback! At this point in time I'm not sure what I'm going to do but I think i'm leaning towards exchanging it. Does anyone know how LV issues store credit? For instance, can you return an item at one LV and use the store credit at another LV in a different state? If any of you know, please inform me. I'll keep you all updated on what I decide~ :heart: