Should I keep my Pewter First?

1. Hi everyone! I just recently bought a Pewter First from a fellow forum member. I love the color but the only thing is that I would only take it out at night. The problem is the size. Maybe I'm so used to carrying clutches when I go out at night so the first seems a bit big. What do you think?

2. can you post a pic of it? I don't remember what the color looks like.

3. It's the one on the top left

DSC00315.JPG
  4. I love it for night! Definitely not too big, and it will look so hot with jeans! Or anything for that matter!

5. i was wondering the same thing. i want a first for going out because it is durable (in case i become a messy drunk (lol)) and has the option of going on the shoulder but wonder if it looks more like a small daytime bag. are you petite?

6. i'm petite - 5'2.....so in a way it kind of looks like day bag BUT i do carry my black first out at night but it doesn't seem so big because it's black.

7. I think it is lovely but if you are not getting good use out of it maybe sell it or trade it for a color or bag you would use more? You wanna get the most out of your purchases!

8. good to know. i am looking to get a black first. guess i haven't helped (sorry) but that has helped me! thanks.

9. do you use your other first at night? i can see that being a color for the daytime too.

10. Sell it, its a horrible horrible bag:sick: And just because I like you, I will be kind enough to purchase the retched thing and take it off your hands;) :biggrin:

Seriously though, why dont you try taking it out one night and see how it feels. Then make your decision.

11. I think it's a perfect evening bag. However, if you really are not in love with it you should find it a new home and get something you're wild about.

12. true. i guess i should take it out for a test drive :biggrin:

specialK - you can use my pics btw for the turquoise city. good luck with your sale. i'm sure it's gonna sell really fast!!

13. sweetsparkle - wow! love the colour of your b-bags!!! i cant believe you've got a magenta and a turquoise - so lucky!!!
    i'm agreeing with what has been said - i reckon you should take it out for at least several test drivers before you make up your mind about selling it... i'm shorter than you - hehehe - i SO think this colour is great! its hard to find now... but good luck with what you decide :smile:

14. Hi Sweetsparke, I have a bronze first and wear it all the time day or night. Its a perfect size. I too am petite 5'3 so I know where you are coming from. i agree with everyone. take it for a test drive.

15. I am dying for a metallic First! If anyone wants to sell theirs, PM me!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice