Should I keep my Mia Satchel?? w/pics

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2009
    I'm debating whether or not I should keep my sig mia satchel...
    it's an adorable bag that's not too big or small, but it's been
    in its dust bag in my closet unused for over a year! XXX
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. It's really cute bag. I love it. But if it has been in your closet all this time, you'll never going to use it. Take it back to the store and get a refund. As long as you have your receipt and it has not been use they'll credit you your money.

3. cute bag :smile: If you're not using it sell it .. no point keeping something you're not going to use.

4. It is a really cute bag!

5. I have this design in the soho bordeaux suede, since I"m not a sold on Signature fan. If it's not being used, then you should get it out of your collection.

6. ^^ITA. I'd get credit instead of selling it. The economy reeks right now so you're better off getting a refund or store credit. GL!

7. Im not a fan. If I were u and hadnt used it yet, I would return it & get something I would use.

8. After not using it for a year, I would definitely sell it and put that $$ towards something you know you will love and use.

9. I agree with everyone else. If you haven't used it after a year then I don't think you would miss it if you got rid of it. I definitely wouldn't try to sell it. See if you can take it back to where you purchased it from, exchange it for something else or get store credit.

10. #10 Jan 22, 2009
    I would definitely prefer to take it back, but i did use it gently a handful of times when i first got it, late '06. I will look for the receipt, but i'm not sure if it'll turn up. XXXX

11. Do not take it back, sell it on ebay. It is used.

12. #12 Jan 22, 2009
    I think it sounds like a reasonable price. I'm not a signature fan but I'm positive people who are would love this one because you don't see this style around much.
    Personally, I'd never return something after this amount of time, especially if I had used it.
    Does Coach actually return things for cash/credit after that long? It kind of seems like it would be a poor business practice to do that. ---just curious

13. yes, i agree, that's why taking it back never even crossed my mind... I was surprised that so many people suggested it, but I guess I didn't make it clear that it has been worn before.

hmm, looks like it's going on craigslist...

14. ^^I'd try Bonanzle too! You get more exposure that way, and it's free to list!
    I wouldn't even try to take it back either, especially if it's been used.

15. #15 Jan 22, 2009
    XXX No discussion of buying/selling.