Should I keep my MC cosmetic pouch white, or sell and get something else?

Bumbles

O.G.
May 27, 2009
Hi everyone,
I got a dilemma, that could use your help. I've got a white brand new cosmetic pouch MC, but not sure what to do with it. I have never used it, it's only less than a year old, and I take it out every now and then to admire and look at it. I've never used it because I'm worried of it being stained and getting dirty and also of it turning yellow and maybe chipping like others have said as well.

So I'm thinking should I sell it, and use the money to get myself something else? Or should I keep it, as its a collectors item now and no longer made, and I might regret it if i sell it?

I would love to hear everyone's thought on this? What should I do?

Keep it.Use it. You don't have to take it out of the house to make use of it. If you really can't see yourself using it, sell it to someone who will & use the cash to go towards something you will use.

Keep it.Use it. You don't have to take it out of the house to make use of it. If you really can't see yourself using it, sell it to someone who will & use the cash to go towards something you will use.

Yes that's so true! Use it to hold a few things I your vanity or wherever you get ready in the morning

Most items I say if you are not using them then sell them. This is one where I saw keep it! It is beautiful, in high demand and you are doubting yourself. Never sell unless you are 100% sure! Keep! :smile:

I would keep it. Take it out and use it for a few weeks. If you're not feeling the love, sell it! But it will become hard to find so if you want it later on you might have to pay more!

If you ❤️ it then you have to decide whether you ❤️ it as some sort of art piece that you just look at and don't touch or if you ❤️ it as something you want in your daily life. I agree with others that you don't have to take it out of your house to use it. So if that is a good compromise for you then awesome. But if you want to use her and take her out with you and enjoy her just do so.

If you ❤️ it then you have to decide whether you ❤️ it as some sort of art piece that you just look at and don't touch or if you ❤️ it as something you want in your daily life. I agree with others that you don't have to take it out of your house to use it. So if that is a good compromise for you then awesome. But if you want to use her and take her out with you and enjoy her just do so.
Thanks for all the responses. That's what I'm afraid of if I sell it. That I may regret it later on. It's such a beautiful piece.

I am glad that you asked this question, as I have the same dilemma that you have. My husband bought it for me on a trip to Boston last year and I still have not used it. I love it, but I have thought about selling it and putting the money towards something else.

I am glad that you asked this question, as I have the same dilemma that you have. My husband bought it for me on a trip to Boston last year and I still have not used it. I love it, but I have thought about selling it and putting the money towards something else.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels this way. It seems like the majority think it's worth keeping..... What are you deciding to you with yours? Is this something you would rather spend the money on? Would your hubby be upset if you sold it and got something else? Let me know what you end up deciding.