Should I keep my large Quilted Affair?

Jan 23, 2013
Hi everyone! I purchased a pre-loved large black quilted affair in like-new condition almost 2 years ago and haven’t worn it. It’s beautiful but I guess I’m not sure if it’s trying too hard to be Chanel. Maybe there is another reason why I don’t reach for it but should I just let her go? Does anyone like and enjoy this bag? All feedback welcome! I don’t want to have seller’s remorse but I also hate holding onto things if I’m not using it. Thanks!

Reactions: Antonia
Hi everyone! I purchased a pre-loved large black quilted affair in like-new condition almost 2 years ago and haven’t worn it. It’s beautiful but I guess I’m not sure if it’s trying too hard to be Chanel. Maybe there is another reason why I don’t reach for it but should I just let her go? Does anyone like and enjoy this bag? All feedback welcome! I don’t want to have seller’s remorse but I also hate holding onto things if I’m not using it. Thanks!
As nice as it is, it's probably a sign to let it go if you haven't used it. I don't think you will miss it because it's not something you've reached for. I have sold many of my RM bags over the last year that were my least used and only kept the ones that I know I cannot live without and would have sellers remorse on. I'm very happy with what I have right now. Good luck with your decision!!

As nice as it is, it's probably a sign to let it go if you haven't used it. I don't think you will miss it because it's not something you've reached for. I have sold many of my RM bags over the last year that were my least used and only kept the ones that I know I cannot live without and would have sellers remorse on. I'm very happy with what I have right now. Good luck with your decision!!
Hi Antonia! Thank you! I agree - I think I will let her go. I’ll see how she sells on the pre-loved market.

Reactions: Antonia