should I keep my 12A red m/l?

Cocopopz

O.G.
Nov 15, 2012
I have a 12a red m/l that I never use. I heard that there be a 13p caviar red with gold hardware and that sounds nice because I like gold hardware. I havnt seen the 13p red though. I dont know what it look like yet. what kind of red is it? When will it be avabible in store. Should I sell my 12a?
Thank you

As far as I know 13P red will only come in lambskin. From the picture I've seen its brighter than 13C. Honestly, I purchased the 13P also when it first came out but decided to return it as soon as I saw the 13P...and best of all it comes with light gold hardware. :smile: But it's really up to you. Although 13C is gorgeous I felt like it was too dark for me. Goodluck on your decision. Either way you can't go wrong with a red Chanel :biggrin:

I have a 12a red m/l that I never use. I heard that there be a 13p caviar red with gold hardware and that sounds nice because I like gold hardware. I havnt seen the 13p red though. I dont know what it look like yet. what kind of red is it? When will it be avabible in store. Should I sell my 12a?
Thank you

That is my wish bag (12A), so if you do, please send me a link to where you sell it! :smile:
I know many like the gold hardware; I've been thinking about that 13P one myself as well. I've seen a small photo of it, and it looks really pretty.

Oh!!..OP!!
Do NOT sell 12a red beauty....!! It is a gorgous true red in Cavier...Now many ppl want it but hard to find ...
AS far as I know 13p red only comes in lambskin, NOT in cavier ...and in this point, seeminly ,Chanel tends to making more Sueded cavier in seasonal colors...not in iridescent cavier like 12a red or rigid cavier they used to make..(.I see many ladies here don't like the classic seasonal colors in this sueded cavier)
I wonder why you have not used her..it's so gorgous...
I have 12a red m/l, same one as yours..I wear mine a lot.I just love her.. It goes well with any outfits..

If you are a lambskin lover, then consider 13p red..(there isn't any pic released yet, but possibly red lamb with more orange undertone than 13c red in lamb)
If you love a cavier more than lamb, then keep your 12a red in this particular iridescent leather ....

Pleas try to enjoy her..don't sell...!!

I think keep it! :smile:

Thank you

trikhey_03 said:
As far as I know 13P red will only come in lambskin. From the picture I've seen its brighter than 13C. Honestly, I purchased the 13P also when it first came out but decided to return it as soon as I saw the 13P...and best of all it comes with light gold hardware. :smile: But it's really up to you. Although 13C is gorgeous I felt like it was too dark for me. Goodluck on your decision. Either way you can't go wrong with a red Chanel :biggrin:

Big opppssieeee!!! Sorry you were talking about 12A...for some reason I read 13C. How embarassing! Moderators...please delete my above comment. Thanks! :biggrin:

Oh!!..OP!!
Do NOT sell 12a red beauty....!! It is a gorgous true red in Cavier...Now many ppl want it but hard to find ...
AS far as I know 13p red only comes in lambskin, NOT in cavier ...and in this point, seeminly ,Chanel tends to making more Sueded cavier in seasonal colors...not in iridescent cavier like 12a red or rigid cavier they used to make..(.I see many ladies here don't like the classic seasonal colors in this sueded cavier)
I wonder why you have not used her..it's so gorgous...
I have 12a red m/l, same one as yours..I wear mine a lot.I just love her.. It goes well with any outfits..

If you are a lambskin lover, then consider 13p red..(there isn't any pic released yet, but possibly red lamb with more orange undertone than 13c red in lamb)
If you love a cavier more than lamb, then keep your 12a red in this particular iridescent leather ....

Pleas try to enjoy her..don't sell...!!

Oh I thought 13p is rigid caviar with gold hardware. I am no fan of lamb

Oh I thought 13p is rigid caviar with gold hardware. I am no fan of lamb

There doesn't seem to be any rigid caviar showing for the seasonal color bags, that I've seen; they are all "iridescent" which may be like the 12A or it may be the sueded kind of caviar. Rigid caviar seems to be going by the wayside.

Where can I see the 13p? If I do sell it I will let you know =)

Thank you. :smile: If you email Penny, she will send you a copy of the photo. Her email is [email protected]. Just let her know you are interested in the 13P classic flap in red, and she should send you the photo. It looks a bit brighter than the 13C and it has light gold hardware, which everyone seems to want. Even my DD says she loves the red more with gold hardware, so she is trying to convince me to get that one, knowing it will be hers someday.

In defense of lambskin, most of my Chanel bags are lambskin; it's really not that hard to take care of as people seem to think.

keep your bag! chanel 12a red is beautiful shade of red!

off topic, is red with gold hard ware more pretty than silver hw? i dont have chanel store in my state so i cant compare ;( i just bought a red w shw, i have not seen her yet because they still have not ship my order argggggg. if red with ghw look better then i will return the shw and wait for ghw