Should I keep JC Riki?

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I recently bought a Jimmy Choo Riki in black. It is definitely a beautiful bag! and I love Jimmy Choo! But I'm having some second thoughts :confused1: because I'm finding it hard to get in and out of the bag -- the double strap seems a bit tight even at the loosest closure. So what do you think? I'm torn... THANKS!!

2. I have the JC Ramona and I haven't had the problem. You might want to try to "rearrange" the straps a bit to see if the ruching can be better distributed.

I hope you keep it! The bag is gorgeous!

3. I also have the Jimmy Choo Ramona. Maybe you need to upgrade to that larger size?

I agree with SuLi that the ruching/gathering on both styles can be "rearranged" to make it easier to get in and out of the bag. I also have found that the leather on the bag loosens up a bit over time. Good luck.

4. I have the Ramona also. I am used to more structured bags and was having some issues getting things in and out. To solve that problem, I put in a purseket (large). It keeps the bag from being so slouchy and in turn leaves the top a lil more open, making it wasier to get in and out of.

Don't return it. It is a great bag