Jimmy Choo Should I keep JC Riki?

jayjay77

O.G.
Nov 13, 2006
I recently bought a Jimmy Choo Riki in black. It is definitely a beautiful bag! and I love Jimmy Choo! But I'm having some second thoughts :confused1: because I'm finding it hard to get in and out of the bag -- the double strap seems a bit tight even at the loosest closure. So what do you think? I'm torn... THANKS!!

I have the JC Ramona and I haven't had the problem. You might want to try to "rearrange" the straps a bit to see if the ruching can be better distributed.

I hope you keep it! The bag is gorgeous!

I also have the Jimmy Choo Ramona. Maybe you need to upgrade to that larger size?

I agree with SuLi that the ruching/gathering on both styles can be "rearranged" to make it easier to get in and out of the bag. I also have found that the leather on the bag loosens up a bit over time. Good luck.

I have the Ramona also. I am used to more structured bags and was having some issues getting things in and out. To solve that problem, I put in a purseket (large). It keeps the bag from being so slouchy and in turn leaves the top a lil more open, making it wasier to get in and out of.

Don't return it. It is a great bag