Should I Keep It?

I was trying this out at the store last Friday and I opted not to get it because it seemed flatter than the DE and Mono, and stiffer than the Vernis. The SA said that the Vernis (since it's made of leather) can stretch more. So I got the Vernis one instead. My issue was with the number of cards it could hold.

I guess it depends on what you're going to use it for. If it's for a few cards, a bit of cash and your keys then I think you can use it. :smile:

I just bought mine & have been using it the last couple of days. It's starting to soften up some and you can fit about 15 cards in the zipper compartment. I'm using mine for a couple of cards, driver lic. & cash. Ran to Home Depot today attached my keys and I was off. So far it's a keeper. I plan on eventually getting a Vernis Cles. I would keep it plus it's just so cute & cheery :smile:

I was trying this out at the store last Friday and I opted not to get it because it seemed flatter than the DE and Mono, and stiffer than the Vernis. The SA said that the Vernis (since it's made of leather) can stretch more. So I got the Vernis one instead. My issue was with the number of cards it could hold.

I guess it depends on what you're going to use it for. If it's for a few cards, a bit of cash and your keys then I think you can use it. :smile:
I was thinking the same thing. I am leaning toward the mono more, which I already have. :smile:

I just bought mine & have been using it the last couple of days. It's starting to soften up some and you can fit about 15 cards in the zipper compartment. I'm using mine for a couple of cards, driver lic. & cash. Ran to Home Depot today attached my keys and I was off. So far it's a keeper. I plan on eventually getting a Vernis Cles. I would keep it plus it's just so cute & cheery :smile:
It is super cheery, which color did you get?

i have the exact same cles and bought it in august. i have used it every day since! i put my car and house keys on it and my proximity badge for work inside. if i'm making a quick trip to the store, it's perfect for stowing my license and credit card. i also like the fact that there is a small pocket on the outside. i'll use that for receipts.

I have the black MC with pink inside. Bought it about a week ago and have yet to use it. It's gorgeous and so cheery but what the hell was I thinking?!? The chain is too long so it dangles around. I have a wallet to store cards, id's, receipts etc. And $305 plus tax to hold my lip balm? I would return it ASAP and put the money towards a wallet.

I have a damier ebene cles and LOVE the size. It's so convenient and surprisingly fits alot! I just received the black mc (grenade interior) cles as a gift and it's just sooooo pretty! I prefer the smaller size of the canvas cles as opposed to the MC and Vernis but that pop of color makes me smile. I say keep it :smile:

I have the black MC with pink inside. Bought it about a week ago and have yet to use it. It's gorgeous and so cheery but what the hell was I thinking?!? The chain is too long so it dangles around. I have a wallet to store cards, id's, receipts etc. And $305 plus tax to hold my lip balm? I would return it ASAP and put the money towards a wallet.

I am actually tempted to get the Empreinte Secret compact wallet. I just realized that it's so gorgeous and functional. And it's leather :smile: