Should I keep it?

xiaoqian2003

Oct 17, 2006
I recently got Chloe Nancy clutch from Yoox.com. I liked a lot last year and since I don't have a clutch I thought it was perfect. Now that I got it, I did not find it very appealing anymore. Sure the leather is nice, the style is simple and good. But I don't have a dying need to carry it. I am full time working mom with two young kids and my day starts at 6:30 and ends at 11 and pretty much just going from home to work and then to home. Is there any occasion that I may need to carry clutch and what kind of outfit may go well with clutch? Any input is highly appreciated!

Virtually any outfits can go with clutches, IMO and I'll happily carry them during the day, as well as at night.

I don't think they're just for formal, evening occasions, at all.

I think you could wear it with anything you would normally wear a black bag with (I'm assuming it is black?).

But, if it doesn't suit your lifestyle and you don't really love it, there's no real point in keeping it, I suppose?

I'm all for clutches anytime, no need for a "special" occassion.
BUT, if you're not feeling it anymore, I'd say return it and use the $840 for something you'll love to carry anytime!

ITA with everyone. Clutches can be carried day or night but if you're not feeling it, return it and get something you'll love and wear.

a clutch is something that is not necessarily going to get used as much as everyday bags - if you are prepared to spend a lot and save for only once and a while - keep it - but if you think you'd get more joy and use putting the $$$ towards something you would use more regularly - then go for it.

I like it, and think it will be great both for day and night. Personally, I think it's ok to have some bags that I don't use that regularly, kind of save them for special occasions, but there has to be love. Especially for that price.