Should I keep it?

I love timepieces. I have three Ebel watches and a Raymond Weil watch. I wear a watch every day and really enjoy a beautiful timepiece. If it really doesn't matter much to you and you think you'd enjoy a less expensive watch just as much I say downsize on the watch and get a pretty bag too! Let us know what you decide.

pursegalsf said:
NO, she'd want me to get something I would really love. Thanks everyone.

With that being said, get something that you really like. Having a timeles, classy watch is an essential, even if you only bring it out on special occasions. You should consider downgrading to a watch you really like and keep the change.

I love Tag Heuer watches, and that is a stunning watch. Definitely trade it in for one that you will wear more often. What about a non-bejewelled one from the Aquaracer range or the Kirium range.

I have a Professional series 2000 that I received as a graduation present (oh, too many years ago....), and I'm still wearing it today.

Since your cousin wouldn't mind if you returned it, go for the less expensive watch and get yourself a bag. You're killing two birds w/ one stone here, getting two things you really like for the price of one essentially!

I have to admit it seems to be a little OTT for an everyday watch but something more understated would be fantastic and you can let your bag pull your look together too along w/ your watch!! :P