Should I keep it or return? linear rocker in ivory

cmonna

O.G.
May 14, 2007
I have gone crazy lately on a shopping spree. So out of control... sigh...

But I try to convince my people that I only bought them because they were so friggin steals!!! :P

This morning, i bought a linear studded rocker in ivory, it was only $123. I have always wanted a cute whit bag that I could wear with my lil black dress in Summer. It was a great deal! So I just bought it. I didn't even liked a rocker... but I don't know.. I just bought it... sigh...

It's a cute bag.. and it will be my first white bag.. well... I have a white patent clutch that is still in a dustbag. I forgot what it looked like.. LOL

Should I keep it? There were other colors too. Royal, brown, camel, and ivory. I don't know... I am still sleepy.. and feeling like dreaming... Oooh.. it's just a hangover. Maybe I should come back later after being sober :P

I was gonna get a black snake fling through LB. They said they could special order for me, which will only take a couple of weeks. I still want a black fling.. but well.. I have enough clutches already... Why would I need so many clutches? you know? I don't even have that many occasions. grrr.... I don't know..

So my questions are...

1. Should I keep the linear rocker in ivory? or return? or get in another color?; roya, brown, camel..

2. Should I still get a black nake fling? Can it be appropriate for a very formal occasion too? I am afraid if it's too edgy sometimes..

I think you should get the black snake fling - it's in your siggy and it sounds like you really really want it. It can be dressed up or down and appropriate anywhere.

If you fall in love with the linear rocker in ivory when it comes - keep it also - since it would be great for the summer and you got it for a steal!!

Yeah, you really can't make any determination until you see it IRL. . . just remember though, some of these online retailers will not take items back that are 40% off or over!

Yeah, you really can't make any determination until you see it IRL. . . just remember though, some of these online retailers will not take items back that are 40% off or over!

Uh, oh... forgot about that! MOB has the policy that I am very much aware of. Well, i am forced to keep it then! :graucho::graucho::graucho:

So I should still get the fling?? sigh...

:P
Uh, oh... forgot about that! MOB has the policy that I am very much aware of. Well, i am forced to keep it then! :graucho::graucho::graucho:

So I should still get the fling?? sigh...

You should keep it anyway because it was such a good deal. And yes, get the black snake Fling - I want one too. I think the stud Fling can be too edgy sometimes, but not the lace. It's girly and classic.

Not sure about the black fling (I haven't ever seen the style in person), but I think you will LOVE the ivory rocker!!

I have seen that bag in person and I went back and looked at it about 10 times before finally deciding against it (but ONLY b/c it was just too small for me for the price). If I found it for the price you got it for, I'd probably get it just for concerts! And I have seen the linear studs on black as well and the ivory stands out so much more IMO. I think you picked the right color!

Yes, get the black snake fling! I love mine and would love to add a black snake or stud one. You can dress up or down and it's so easy to wear. I think you'll like the ivory LS Rocker once you see it.