Should I keep it or return it?

This is a tough dilemma! This is a very very rare bag. Do you want an orange box sellier Kelly or you just want a Kelly? If the former then ask for a partial refund if you can work it out with the seller. I think it will take you a very very long time to find another bag exactly like this if you pass. If you just want a Kelly then return and find another one in a better condition. Good luck!

I love Kelly bag. I also have Kelly 28 retourne in rouge h. The reason I bought this because it is such rare psc. The condition of this bag is very good, just this harsh scratch really bothering me. I don't mind to pay for the spa if the scratch can be fixed.

It is a a beautiful bag, and although I am not a fussy person the scratch would bother me as it was not properly disclosed. I would expect to pay half the original price for that sort of flaw. The top layer of the leather is missing so it's not as if it would go unnoticed.

haha...I am lucky if I can get $1000 refund, but most likely not.

haha...I am lucky if I can get $1000 refund, but most likely not.
Could you take it to Hermes and ask what their opinion is? As everyone has stated, this is a very rare little gem- very sorry about the "wound" it sustained. But it may be possible to smooth it out and apply a little dye to "heal" it. Unfortunately, this kind of damage will always be there and you may need to keep treating it. But keep in mind, if you use the bag, this kind of damage is always a possibility. Obviously, had you paid a lot less, you would overlook it. But the fact you did pay a fairly high price creates the dilemma.

Let us know what you decide. It is a beauty.

Sorry that this happened to you. I would be very mad. I think offering $100 discount is not reasonable. As stated by some of the members, 30% discount is more reasonable. I would return the bag, even if I had to pay for return shipping.

If you could, please share with us the name of your reseller so we can avoid her.

Is from ertc-japan 179. terrible customer service, They seem don't want to solved problem. U know What I offer them I would pay extra money to exchange something else in better condition. They said eBay will charge fee to end the listing, which is $250.they ask me to pay for it if I want to exchange. I never hear that before.

I would return the bag.

You will have to pay return shipping . Pay for it. And get over it.
Consider this is the price you pay to know this seller.
Now you know that this seller minimizes any flaw, by taking somehow flattering pics, and NOT MENTIONING the flaw in their description.
Lesson learnt.
Next time you see a bag you like listed by this seller, remember that .

Here is the picture from their listing.
The flaw is visible. But they did not mention it in their description. At all. Not quite honest, but I think they would win a "not as described "case.

Attachments

• DSCN0379_R_zpsb37b9c76.jpg
    DSCN0379_R_zpsb37b9c76.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 525
Is from ertc-japan 179. terrible customer service, They seem don't want to solved problem. U know What I offer them I would pay extra money to exchange something else in better condition. They said eBay will charge fee to end the listing, which is $250.they ask me to pay for it if I want to exchange. I never hear that before.

I don't get it, eBay will not charge $250 just to end an listing, it should be free. It's either a lie or they are completely mistaken. I would definitely return unless I'm desperate for this color/style etc and cannot find it anywhere else. And you definitely should not arrange an exchange deal with this seller because if you didn't like the 2nd bag, you won't have ebay/paypal protection as it's not a regular purchase. Meaning you're going to be on your own dealing with this seller.

I don't get it, eBay will not charge $250 just to end an listing, it should be free. It's either a lie or they are completely mistaken. I would definitely return unless I'm desperate for this color/style etc and cannot find it anywhere else. And you definitely should not arrange an exchange deal with this seller because if you didn't like the 2nd bag, you won't have ebay/paypal protection as it's not a regular purchase.

This!!!