Should I keep it? Green Python

I am New to Marc Jacobs and had purchased and returned two FAKE stams on ebay. So in my quest for the real thing I happened upon a great sale on a new Green Python Stam. I am trying to decide if I should sell it or keep it. It is tempting to sell as I saw they will go for quite a bit if I sell on ebay. This would be my first Marc Jacobs bag. I currently have two Chloe's that I bought at Nordstroms the same day. What do you all think? Also,Why this all started was.... I would like a everyday stam....Black or the new Dark Blue and elastic East/West? Anyone have input on that too. If I get a New Stam Elastic or the East West what would be a good price on ebay for a REAL one to use. I am trying to keep resale in mind with my new addiction. To have fun and use them at the same time. Thanks for any input.

I tried to but I need to figure how to downsize it I will try again. Had all them laid out! That green is beautiful and a hot spring color. Reselling just seems very profitable but I could never buy it for what I paid.

2003953492901017873_th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] here they are! hope this works thanks for the link!:tup:

i'm having trouble seeing pictures. the only pic i can see is the forest green python trimmed stam. are we talking about this stam from spring 07, but in the bright green color?

00380m.jpg

Attachments

• Green Python Stam 2.jpg
    Green Python Stam 2.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 36
  • Green Python Stam 3.jpg
    Green Python Stam 3.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 51
  • Green Python Stam 4.jpg
    Green Python Stam 4.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 41
  • Green Python Stam 5.jpg