Should I keep her??? Bal Part-Time

Should I keep this PartTime?

• Keep it!

• Don't Keep.

Results are only viewable after voting.

snowbubble

O.G.
Sep 5, 2013
I recently purchased a Balenciaga Part Time in Limited Edition Dark Violet with Classic Gold Hardware. I'm semi-petite, 5"4 in height. Do you think the Part Time looks too large on me? :sad:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-10-14 at 11.59.36 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-10-14 at 11.59.36 AM.png
    668.3 KB · Views: 543
Last edited:
I think the size looks great! It's a keeper in my opinion! Would you mind posting a photo wearing the bag with the long shoulder strap? I'm 5'2" and have been wondering if the part time strap would be too long to wear on the shoulder.

I think the size looks great! It's a keeper in my opinion! Would you mind posting a photo wearing the bag with the long shoulder strap? I'm 5'2" and have been wondering if the part time strap would be too long to wear on the shoulder.

I think the Part Time shoulder straps are perfect, a little longer than the City but not as long as the Velo (too long, hangs below my butt :sad:). Plus I love the fact that the handles fits comfortably on my shoulder, handles are a bit bigger than City's handles!

Yes, I can post pictures of me with the should straps. (I'll have to do that later tho, its getting late).

I love the color too! Have you had any issues with the leather or DV fading?

When I bought it, the Bal store I went to had only two pieces. I chose the one with the leather I like. When I got home, I did find a scuff on the leather strap, but Bal fixed it for me.

The color has not faded. I do not use it a lot as I rotate my bags quite a bit. I love DV and want to get another style in the same color, but different hardware.

I think the Part Time shoulder straps are perfect, a little longer than the City but not as long as the Velo (too long, hangs below my butt :sad:). Plus I love the fact that the handles fits comfortably on my shoulder, handles are a bit bigger than City's handles!

Yes, I can post pictures of me with the should straps. (I'll have to do that later tho, its getting late).
Thank you so much for your thoughts! Looking forward to more photos! Which style is your favorite, City or Part Time?

When I bought it, the Bal store I went to had only two pieces. I chose the one with the leather I like. When I got home, I did find a scuff on the leather strap, but Bal fixed it for me.

The color has not faded. I do not use it a lot as I rotate my bags quite a bit. I love DV and want to get another style in the same color, but different hardware.

I saw a DV Velo in Rose Gold hardware the other week, that combination is so pretty too! :smile:
:sad: too bad Rose Gold is discontinued..

Thank you so much for your thoughts! Looking forward to more photos! Which style is your favorite, City or Part Time?

I definitely like the city more, the part-time is kind of big for me. PT is great if you need that extra space to carry a book/magazine/ipad with you, in my opinion a great work or traveling bag! A city would be more of a everyday bag, its the perfect size! :biggrin:

I have a few Part time bags, but no City bag. I think Part-time looks better if you use the shoulder strap. You can also try to wear it cross-body. While shoulder strap is not long enough, it looks pretty stylish wearing the bag that way. Just my two cents.:tender: