should i keep dark red metalic reissue??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. im here again. could u guys help me to decide??? i have 226 dark red reissue. i love it. now i saw red patent reissue 225 with jigsaw puzzle pattern. its stunning but i think i shouldnt hv 2 red so what do u think? should i get it or not??? which one is better??:sweatdrop:

2. i personally like the dark red metallic reissue :smile:

3. ^^ me too!

4. they both are gorgeous! if you don't want the dark red reissue pls let me know!:graucho:

5. I like the dark red metallic reissue!

6. Get the jigsaw in black or another color!! Variety is great but I would keep the metallic red as well, if it was me!!

7. Metallic red.

8. keep it!!!

9. metallic red.

10. a ha...:happydance: it's sound that i should keep dark red. everyone has the same sound. thanks for yr advices. i think i should wait for fall collections....

11. I like the metallic reissue alot better.

12. metallic red, definitely. :tup:

13. Definitely! You know how there are still lots of tPFers looking for one!! I think that bag is going to stand a lot longer than puzzle ones.

14. I like the red metallic reissue better.

15. You made a good choice keeping the metallic.