Should I keep Alma bb monogram?

Rachelkelter

RachelLVlover
Dec 18, 2019
Hello all - the rumors of the price increase spurred me into action and I bought a bag on my wish list: the Alma Bb in monogram. It’s so cute and I really love it. I had been debating between Alma bb in DE and in monogram. Those of you who have the bag, what are your thoughts on the Alma bb in monogram? My collection so far is composed of a speedy 30 in DE, a monogram MyWorld Tour neverfull with black leather, and a monogram Toiletry 26. I really wanted my next bag to be a monogram with vachetta and that’s why I went for the Alma in monogram. Also I don’t have an LV crossbody so it makes sense. I also considered the Noé bb in monogram but it’s been sold out! I think I have 3 weeks left to return so just wondering people’s thoughts on the bags I have in my collection so far and any opinions on Alma bb in general and especially in monogram!!
Also curious about outfits and how you wear your Alma bb. Thanks.

Last edited:
I have both and do like the DE a tad better. But, would keep the monogram.
The AlmaBB DE seems to be hard to find in stock right now.
Yeah I was looking for it in DE and it’s been out of stock for a while. They had one at my local store which o did try on, but that was over a month ago. Do you wear your monogram only in the spring and summer months? And maybe part of fall?

What about doing a world tour alma bb? I know you wanted something with vachetta, but maybe that can be down the road? The regular mono has alot of vachetta, I would go with DE or my world tour.
Yeah, I have a world tour neverfull with black leather so I am trying to get away from that for my next bag. I also just bought a speedy 30 in DE so I really wanted my next bag to be monogram with vachetta. So classic. I honestly think my main issue with monogram Alma is that I really am having a hard time deciding between DE and Monogram for the bag. So maybe I’ll just have to get both eventually.

I'm having the same problem! I bought mine at the boutique after trying both on in late July. The monogram just looked so cute in person that I had to buy it haha. However... I haven't been able to enjoy it because I'm worried about watermarks. I love it more than the DE because it looks youthful and I also already have a speedy 30 in DE.

I fully feel you with this one. Did you decide to keep it? I've been annoying my boyfriend and friends with my constant back and forth on this bag lol.

Reactions: Rachelkelter
I'm having the same problem! I bought mine at the boutique after trying both on in late July. The monogram just looked so cute in person that I had to buy it haha. However... I haven't been able to enjoy it because I'm worried about watermarks. I love it more than the DE because it looks youthful and I also already have a speedy 30 in DE.

I fully feel you with this one. Did you decide to keep it? I've been annoying my boyfriend and friends with my constant back and forth on this bag lol.
Wow we have the exact same dilemma as I also have the speedy in DE...so even though I like the Alma in DE it makes more sense for me to have the Alma in monogram...I’m a Libra so I have to have balance like that. I haven’t decided yet!! I think I have a few more days to decide. It’s really tough. The price is only going to go up so maybe it makes sense to keep it

Reactions: Kabang
I think you should either get the WT Alma bb with black trim or if you have your mind set on vachetta go for one of the newer releases that have the pre-treated vachetta like the Odeon or Deauville mini. There's no point in splurging on something that causes you more anxiety than enjoyment.

Reactions: Rachelkelter
I think you should either get the WT Alma bb with black trim or if you have your mind set on vachetta go for one of the newer releases that have the pre-treated vachetta like the Odeon or Deauville mini. There's no point in splurging on something that causes you more anxiety than enjoyment.
For my next bag I definitely have my heart set on monogram with vachetta because I just love the look of it. Thanks for the suggestions on pretreated ones!

Hi! I am thinking about getting the world tour alma bb (I love the monogram and black combo). I have tried the alma bb in the store and the strap seems long. I am 5'1". Has the strap or anything else about the alma bb been a deal breaker for anyone??