Should I keep all these boys?

They’re all unique so if you kept them all, it wouldn’t be so terrible. But are you leaning more towards selling one? Are you using them or are they sitting around collecting dust (I notice one still has the tag attached ;))? If you’re not using them, then maybe one should go to a new home.

Feel free to send me that beautiful purple rainbow Boy if you don't want it anymore :lol:.
Just kidding hee hee. But that one is definitely my favorite from your Boy collection :loveeyes:.
Why are you thinking about selling? Do you use all of them? Does the Boy bag work for you or do you prefer another model like classic flap or 2.55 for example? Which ones are your favorites? Would you miss them if you would sell a few? Some questions to consider, which might help you to make a decision ;).

Reactions: clarabellaZ
If you are really looking to sell one. Just a perspective... I lack imagination and I really want to keep bags that I do use and wear happily

Therefore I would think of clothing colors that are really difficult to coordinate for someone like me at like novice level.. like purple, yellow, orange, mustard brown, whatever you get the idea (not black white or beige :lol:)

Then I look at the bags and say which bag would not be able to go with each color tested by this approach . In certain cases maybe 2 bags may be the last ones I would pick even though they technically both can work - then I think which would I pick over the other. I think that helps me think which one to eliminate because it will likely be the one that I won’t often reach for compared to the others

Of your bags shown on photo, the one I would let go of after that test would be the chevron peach pink one :shrugs:

You have a difficult decision because they all are so beautiful. If you have other Chanel purses you likely should get rid of one of these boys, but if your collection solely consists of boy bags you are likely fine with keeping them all. I just realized that I’m probably being of no real help here. Good luck!! [emoji6]

I think you could sell one of the pinks without any opportunity loss. If you wear more pastels, keep the peach/pink chevron and sell the bright pink. If you wear more brights, keep the bright and sell the peach/pink. If they were mine, personally, I would've only bought the black, red, and silver. That also gives one of each of the traditional metals.

But mostly I think it comes down to- what would you do with the money? If you need it, sell one of course. If there are other bags or accessories you've been eyeing, that you'd rather have, sell one and buy the new things. If you don't need the money or want to spend it on something else in particular, probably just keep them.

I personally love your entire collection. Of course, I’m a little biased because I’m obsessed with the boy bag and have purchased three in the last two months! I honestly think all of your bags are different enough to keep. If you were to sell one, I’d say sell the silver one...to me! Lol! In all seriousness, it does still have the tag on so it might not be one that you use, even though it is beautiful. Just depends on how much wear you care to get out of each bag.

P.S. if you were to sell the silver one, I’m a potential buyer! Feel free to message me

Last edited:
I personally love your entire collection. Of course, I’m a little biased because I’m obsessed with the boy bag and have purchased three in the last two months! I honestly think all of your bags are different enough to keep. If you were to sell one, I’d say sell the silver one...to me! Lol! In all seriousness, it does still have the tag on so it might not be one that you use, even though it is beautiful. Just depends on how much wear you care to get out of each bag.

P.S. if you were to sell the silver one, I’m a potential buyer! Feel free to message me
Thanks, I love each one of them but I still have a couple more exotic boy in python and 4 bigger size in old medium size boy. I do luv the silver but also like the in chevron.

I love them all but honestly not dying over the chevron pink... I prefer the hot pink :smile: They are all beautiful, but if I had to pick one to pass on. Maybe sell that and replace it with a complete different style? Or a unique boy like the rainbow boy!

They are really cute, I think Boy is my favorite Chanel style! I would keep them if you don't need the money and you use them. Maybe sell 1 or 2 if you can get what you paid or close enough and it's a color you just don't use. I buy things I really like in multiples too, albeit much cheaper things than Chanel ;)