Should I just wait for another offer?

Since the feedback she has received is positive I would give this a chance. Definitely if her offer is good!
However, if you really feel insecure, go with your gut... Always a good thing when handeling on eBay ;):smile:

Woooow that's a lot of negatives to leave, most in the past year. I personally wouldn't sell to her because between working full time and trying to sell on eBay I don't have the time or patience to deal with the drama she could possibly cause.
Did you look at the sellers she purchased from? Was that their only negative?

Woooow that's a lot of negatives to leave, most in the past year. I personally wouldn't sell to her because between working full time and trying to sell on eBay I don't have the time or patience to deal with the drama she could possibly cause.
Did you look at the sellers she purchased from? Was that their only negative?

That is exactly how I feel. I did look up the sellers feedback and it looks like she is the only one that left negative feedback for the sellers. I still have perfect feedback so far and I don't know if I want to risk this buyers drama either. She seems like a nightmare.I also looked up her recent bidding activity and it looks like she purchased some fake YSL Tribute Pumps. There is no way you can buy brand new YSL Tributes for $200 and the auction only had one stock photo. I have not responded to her offer yet, but I think I will decline and block her. I just wanted to see if I'm being to picky or unfair to this ebayer.

Of course she has perfect feedback, sellers aren't even able to leave buyers with negative feedback anymore - which I find to be an incredibly unfair and dishonest practice. Good old fear-bay.

Block her. She could really screw with you, it looks like.

She's left negatives as well as positives. Nowadays many buyers don't leave feedback. And her positive feedback don't sound bad at all. And the latest negative she left was for the YSL which deemed fake on the authentication thread. I might take a chance but that's just me. I agree to that you should follow your instinct and you don't have to deal with anyone whom you can't feel comfortable with.

I don't sell on eBay, only buy, but if I were you, I'd follow my gut and not sell to her. She seems very high maintenance, at minimum and I just wouldn't want to try to deal with her if she was dissatisfied.